GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hidden Extra`s"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/01/01 at 23:53
Regular
After surfing around various DVD sites, i came across one that has a section on Hidden Features. Apparently there is hidden stuff on some DVD`s, especially ones with menu`s.
Galdiator has some hidden featues, such as a Trailer for Chicken run and a view of the CGI of the rhino scene that was deleted from the movie, you get these by pressing certain menu buttons on some sub-menu`s. Does anyone know of other DVD toitles with Hidden extras?
Wed 17/01/01 at 23:53
After surfing around various DVD sites, i came across one that has a section on Hidden Features. Apparently there is hidden stuff on some DVD`s, especially ones with menu`s.
Galdiator has some hidden featues, such as a Trailer for Chicken run and a view of the CGI of the rhino scene that was deleted from the movie, you get these by pressing certain menu buttons on some sub-menu`s. Does anyone know of other DVD toitles with Hidden extras?
Thu 18/01/01 at 10:19
The Chicken Run t'ing doesn't work on UK versions of Gladiator - i think it's a US thing. But the Rhino scene does, although it's only about 3 seconds long. Hmm. Please tell me if you find any more hidden things on DVDs, as I own all of them, like some evil genius.
Thu 18/01/01 at 11:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There's loads at a site called DVDREVIEW.COM - I'll probably get in trouble now for mentioning another site. The Sixth Sense one doesn't work and apparently the Austin Powers ones don't all work either.
Thu 18/01/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Ali@specialreserve wrote:
> Please tell me if you find any more
> hidden things on DVDs, as I own all of them, like some evil genius.

You liar! You've already pointed out that you don't own X-Men (which I have)!

There are hidden features on it as well which I will point out for those of us who have had the disc for ages (am I rubbing it in?). Looking through the menus ( I can't remember which ones off hand but there aren't that many) you can see a picture of a rose in the top left corner. Move the highlighter onto this and you can see pictures of designs for Beast and The Blob (who didn't make it into the film in the end) and you also get some 3D animations of how the fight on the Statue of Libery and the Train Station scene are going to be filmed.

On another menu there is a picture of a dog tag towards the bottom. Click on this and you can view one short outtake (not a real one, it's done for comic effect but the cast and crew don't seem to know about it at the time). I won't say what it is unless because it'll spoil it.

Ali, you'll have to wait until March to find out what it is - unless someone spoils it for you....
Thu 18/01/01 at 19:41
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Sorry, I've got that sooooo wrong.

The 3D animations aren't hidden, the rose gives you the outtake and the dog tag gives you the character art.
Sat 13/12/08 at 14:45
Regular
I have found a Bulgarian solicitor with an office here in UK and have passed all information (contracts details etc)on to them.
They have been in touch saying they are looking through the rental contract and will be in touch shortly if they think there is any chance of taking action against vigo, and what the price this action maybe.
I will post here as soon as there is a reply from them.

Link to Solicitors website
Sat 13/12/08 at 14:47
Regular
I have found a Bulgarian solicitor with an office here in UK and have passed all information (contracts details etc)on to them.
They have been in touch saying they are looking through the rental contract and will be in touch shortly if they think there is any chance of taking action against vigo, and what price this action maybe.
I will post here as soon as there is a reply from them.

Link to Solicitors website

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.