GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal v. Valencia: judgement day has arrived!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 16:12
Regular
Tonight is potentially a pivotal point in the Gunners' season, if they squeeze through to the quarters then the treble is still on the cards, but however if they don't make it through then the double double is still on the cards. This is a very crucial stage in the season with many crucial squad members injured the pressure is most certainly on, with a hard game at Stamford Bridge coming up aswell, which will also determine the fate of the double double or treble. Also with only 2 points seperating arsenal and utd in the domestic league with newcastle closely behind it is hotting up. A lose at Valencia and Roma failing to beat Ajax could send the Gunners season to prove their excellence into turmoil.

This is it! Can wenger steer his weaker than usual arsenal side to victory tonight? I certainly hope so, as we have yet to prove ourselves in the champions league and hopefully we can beat the bats of valencia and round up the trophies for a glorious treble! It most certainly isn't going to be easy, come on arsenal, get that phenomenal team spirit back, which wenger and the gang like to boast about, and win the fans.

Any thoughts on Arsenal and their chances tonight and for the remainder of the season?
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:12
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Tonight is potentially a pivotal point in the Gunners' season, if they squeeze through to the quarters then the treble is still on the cards, but however if they don't make it through then the double double is still on the cards. This is a very crucial stage in the season with many crucial squad members injured the pressure is most certainly on, with a hard game at Stamford Bridge coming up aswell, which will also determine the fate of the double double or treble. Also with only 2 points seperating arsenal and utd in the domestic league with newcastle closely behind it is hotting up. A lose at Valencia and Roma failing to beat Ajax could send the Gunners season to prove their excellence into turmoil.

This is it! Can wenger steer his weaker than usual arsenal side to victory tonight? I certainly hope so, as we have yet to prove ourselves in the champions league and hopefully we can beat the bats of valencia and round up the trophies for a glorious treble! It most certainly isn't going to be easy, come on arsenal, get that phenomenal team spirit back, which wenger and the gang like to boast about, and win the fans.

Any thoughts on Arsenal and their chances tonight and for the remainder of the season?
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:25
Regular
az_00_uk wrote:
>> Any thoughts on Arsenal and their chances tonight and for the
> remainder of the season?

Arsenal seemed to do allright for the double last season after being knocked out in bizarre fasion against the juve reserves last season. Although this could be a little different this time round with the players already on a low of the blackburn defeat and the big game against Chelsea next week (not to mention Everton looking for the double over Arsenal - come on rooney!)

next 7 days are massive in arsenals hopes of winning the treble.

Personally, i dont see Arsenal getting anything in Valencia tonight if Cambell isnt playing. And even if he is, i dont think he will be in top shape. Although Arsenal can still go through with a loss so i suppose its not too bad for them...But i doubt Roma will get anything in amsterdam without Totti.
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:02
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Arsenal will lose but Roma will win and so we will go through. We will draw AC in the Quarter Finals and get knocked out, then do the double.
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:21
"Darkness, always"
Hardly Judgement day considering that Arsenal could play like children tonight and still somehow go through.
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I can't see Arsenal getting any points tonight, as they are up against a strong Valencia side. Arsenal don't seem to be playing good in European games and they have a weak side to play Valencia tonight. Not only that, they are away from home.

I think it is down to the other game, to see if Arsenal qualify or not. I hope they make it though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.