GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sexy dresses"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/12/08 at 00:07
Regular
i love seeing women in sexy tight dresses not really slutty but classy

i get turned on everytime i see a woman in a sexy tight dress

anyone feel the same?
Mon 15/12/08 at 16:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
> Yes, sleeping around to deliberately attain conception is not a
> concious choice, but I'm suggesting that there is some
> sub-concious decision to the urge to do this, or even to be
> tempted to do this.

Yep it's an evolutionary throwback. Animal nature denied and disguised as choice and twisted into modern day thinking. You've probably got a point about biological design overriding choice. For all the contraception and modern thinking, the birthrate is essentially the same.

> As you say, we attempt to put ourselves above other animals, but
> our Biology and sub-concious brain functions probably have some
> say in motivating what we'd like to think of as our concious
> decisions.

Animal nature really isnt that far from the surface even if people like to pretend otherwise. I've got a green just outside my house where the teenagers like to hang around. It's interesting to watch the boys when there is a girl around, infighting, one-upmanship, showing off. It's like watching a gorilla documentary on mating rituals. Now as people grow up they learn to hide the more obvious stuff but the fundementals are the same as they've ever been. Women will look for good genes and a provider while men will look for attractiveness.
Mon 15/12/08 at 14:54
"possibly impossible"
Yes, sleeping around to deliberately attain conception is not a concious choice, but I'm suggesting that there is some sub-concious decision to the urge to do this, or even to be tempted to do this.

As you say, we attempt to put ourselves above other animals, but our Biology and sub-concious brain functions probably have some say in motivating what we'd like to think of as our concious decisions.
Mon 15/12/08 at 14:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
> Would be an interesting discussion on whether our animal
> instinct to mate and reproduce is changing and getting stronger
> or weaker as we believe ourselves to be evolving.
>
> Does greater intelligence mean lesser instinct towards
> reproduction or just suppression of this?
>
> And the other point is about the difference in the sexes. Do
> male urges represent a basic need to mate with as many females as
> possible in order to assure pregnancy? Or are female urges as
> strong but the female brain has a better way of restricting them
> due to some form of difference in brain activity.

I didn't think there was any point in trying to turn this into an intelligence thread but fair enough.
With greater intelligence comes greater arrogance. Some people now see themselves as being above their animus, while others just hide behind their perceived superiority because they're scared of either excepting they're still just animals or of something like having children. The denial of animal nature in humans has been going on ever since humans attained superiority on this earth and decided they wanted to separate themselves from their food.
As for male and female urges. Sex has been turned on it's head since the sexual revolution in the 60's. Children are now a choice and an (avoidable) consequence. Sex itself has become the aim and i think that idea of sleeping around to ensure pregnancy went out the window for most guys. I would guess it's mostly the same for the girls as well, seeing as most are on the pill.
Mon 15/12/08 at 13:28
"possibly impossible"
Disappointed that no-one tried to turn this in to an intelligent thread...

Would be an interesting discussion on whether our animal instinct to mate and reproduce is changing and getting stronger or weaker as we believe ourselves to be evolving.

Does greater intelligence mean lesser instinct towards reproduction or just suppression of this?

And the other point is about the difference in the sexes. Do male urges represent a basic need to mate with as many females as possible in order to assure pregnancy? Or are female urges as strong but the female brain has a better way of restricting them due to some form of difference in brain activity.
Mon 15/12/08 at 11:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ladybird wrote:
> Sweetie, most males do the tight skirt rubber-neck check.. you're
> not alone. It's funny when there's actual whiplash involved. :P

That means "whiplash" as in a sharp jerk to the neck.
Sun 14/12/08 at 16:39
Regular
to bad fish can you swim/// usa here pagelg58 rich va uk i been and loven havde friends there
Sun 14/12/08 at 00:52
Regular
Sweetie, most males do the tight skirt rubber-neck check.. you're not alone. It's funny when there's actual whiplash involved. :P
Sat 13/12/08 at 16:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Tony wrote:
> I think this must be the modern-day equivalent of knocking on
> somebody's front door, and then running away before they answer
> it.
>
> Sad youth of today. Badfish either can't be bothered to walk
> the distance to somebody else's front door, or doesn't have the
> bottle to go through with the prank in real life.
>
> Of course I don't KNOW that Badfish is young, and I don't
> condone any practical pranks.
>
> Anyway, if we catch you again we are going to drop a virtual
> bucket of virtually cold water over your useless little head,
> from a virtual upstairs window.

Thanks Tony, on the ball...supported your petition:-)
Sat 13/12/08 at 16:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I think this must be the modern-day equivalent of knocking on somebody's front door, and then running away before they answer it.

Sad youth of today. Badfish either can't be bothered to walk the distance to somebody else's front door, or doesn't have the bottle to go through with the prank in real life.

Of course I don't KNOW that Badfish is young, and I don't condone any practical pranks.

Anyway, if we catch you again we are going to drop a virtual bucket of virtually cold water over your useless little head, from a virtual upstairs window.
Sat 13/12/08 at 14:55
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
badfish wrote:
> i love seeing women in sexy tight dresses not really slutty but
> classy
>
> i get turned on everytime i see a woman in a sexy tight dress
>
> anyone feel the same?

OK Badfish...this forum covers all predilections. So, u got any examples of this 'love'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.