GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Darkest Darkness"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 00:07
Regular
Being buried alive isn't nice. I should know.
Finding yourself six feet under in a wooden coffin, and when you open your eyes, you see nothing but the darkest darkness. It's not a pleasant experience.

And it's cold. Colder than the unholy touch of the Devil. Only the hardest heart hellbent on the sickest revenge could perpetrate such a crime.

You can scream all you want, but no one's going to hear you.
Maybe you think some kind of backed-into-a-corner superhuman strength could get you out.... but no.
When you're down there, it's the end. There's not a cat-in-hell's chance of escape.

-

It was midnight when I turned the key in the lock. I climbed the shadowed stairs and entered the bedroom. And there they were - cuddled together blissfully asleep, like two happy bugs in a rug. The s1ut and the weasel.

With them staring down the barrel of a shotgun, I marched the two of them down the stairs, out of the front door, and into my car. I told loverboy to drive. He was practically wetting himself, whimpering like a baby.
The two-timing s1ut just kept yelling at me, so I bashed her over the head with butt of my gun. That shut the yapping b!tch up.

We drove through the night. The rain was hammering down.

When we arrived at the isolated spot, I smashed loverboy's lights out and got to work. It took me several hours to complete my task. I had to drag their unconscious adulterous frames into two coffins, and then slide them into the previously prepared pits. Filling up the holes with cold earth almost broke my back. In the blinding rain I was slipping all over the place, but I did it. I did it.

-

And that's where we are now. I bet the two of them are scared to death, experiencing the mother of all panic - side-by-side facing oblivion alone.
But they deserve all they get. Six months of foolin' around behind my back, lieing to my face. Who the hell do they think they are! Well, it's like it says in The Bible: 'You reap what you sow', and it's doomsday for the deceivers.

The rain's stopped, and first light is upon the land. It's so peaceful out here. So clear and crisp. The dawn chorus is in full voice.... but they'll never know how beautiful it sounds.

What's it like to be cloaked in the darkest darkness, knowing that your anguished screams will never be heard.

Being buried alive isn't nice. I should know.
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:37
"Darkness, always"
Black Glove wrote:
> I've tried to write 'nicer' or 'funnier' stuff, but I always seem to
> twist them into darkness. These tales I write are definately not based
> on experience.... but I would say that, wouldn't I.

I understand what you mean. I tried to write a love story a while back and have churned out a twisted story about incurable disease, infidelity, delusions, deteriorating mental health and murder.

Back to the drawing board!
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:10
"Gracia senoir"
Exellent post, hopefully it will never happen to me.
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Thanks for the comments everyone. Much appreciated. It's good to get a positive reaction.

Insane Bartender wrote:
> I'm starting to get worried about this Black Glove bloke.
> I'm concerned he may be writing from experience...

I've tried to write 'nicer' or 'funnier' stuff, but I always seem to twist them into darkness. These tales I write are definately not based on experience.... but I would say that, wouldn't I.
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:25
Regular
Very good.
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:24
Regular
Frickin' excellent stuff though :^)
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:21
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Well he said he did it.

That was good too, very nice.
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:59
"Darkness, always"
I'm starting to get worried about this Black Glove bloke.

I'm concerned he may be writing from experience...
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You scare me... but in a good way.
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Won't it?

*makes a mental note to bury Ineedsleep alive*
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
My worst nightmare (which I know will never happen) made this even darker than usual for me. Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.