GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deportivo 2-0 Man Utd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/03/03 at 21:14
Regular
The latest score, and it will be nice to see Man Utd's 'Great chance' in the Champion's League with no pressure ending in 1 point out of six.

Hurrah Deportivo!
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:14
Regular
The latest score, and it will be nice to see Man Utd's 'Great chance' in the Champion's League with no pressure ending in 1 point out of six.

Hurrah Deportivo!
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yet what is essentially United's reserve team is still giving supposedly one of the best teams in Spain a hard time of it.
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
So long as we don't lose by more than two or three, I'm fine with it.

Go Utd reserves!
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Was actually good to see some of the next youngsters to get a shot. Some played quite well.

Anyway come friday we should hopefully get some great games in the next round.
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Deportivo didn't play Makaay or Diego Tristan.

The crazy fools! :-D
Wed 19/03/03 at 11:12
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Yet what is essentially United's reserve team is still giving
> supposedly one of the best teams in Spain a hard time of it.

I wouldn't say they were one of the best teams in Spain. Currently, they are doing quite well, but I wouldn't compare them to Real Madrid, Barcelona and the like.

I also wouldn't make anything out of this result, they are the reserves after all.
Wed 19/03/03 at 12:20
"Darkness, always"
Hurrah Deportivo, who managed a mighty two-goals against a bunch of teenagers.

I'm sure they'll hold their heads up high as they pick up their win and goal bonuses.

They were lucky not to concede two or three themselves, if you ask me.
Wed 19/03/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
The match is one of the worst i've seen. Even if alex furgison wanted to rest players he could of played more popular players than he did it was a crap match even if man u already qualified he could of continued the winning streak man u had not impressed at all.
Wed 19/03/03 at 13:05
"Darkness, always"
and what would you be saying if it had been van Nistelrooy, and not Forlan, who limped off and ended up with and injured foot?
Wed 19/03/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
good for him he's a goal hanger

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.