GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woolworths to close :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/08 at 03:59
Regular
"Mooching around"
A second story for you read

And I'm done, see yo guys in a couple of days, I'm off to sleep and drink my way home.
Sun 14/12/08 at 21:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Comrade Alfonse wrote:
> Isn't Woolworths the retail store equivalent of Tim Westwood?

Woolworths used to be a awesome store. Westwood is an awesome cockfase.

I object to not being able to say dic**ead. I hope you like my alternative
Sun 14/12/08 at 20:15
Regular
Isn't Woolworths the retail store equivalent of Tim Westwood?

Am I the only one who wanted relations of a sexual nature with the sheep puppet from the advert?
Sat 13/12/08 at 22:31
Regular
"eat toast!"
not really. I think i bought a couple of frying pans or the odd newspaper but thats it.

Went into the store today and still they're selling stuff at a high price. So much for looking for a bargin.
Sat 13/12/08 at 13:31
Regular
"I crashed into a va"
Has anyone actually purchased anything from Woolworths in the past few years? I remember buying a cd and thats it.
Thu 11/12/08 at 11:28
"Are you sure?"
Take a nostalgia trip to the 'Wonder of Woolies' from the BBC
Looks as if they followed my Photo Story tutorial on the website forum!

It amuses me how the Woolworths website says:

"Our site is currently undergoing essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please check back later.
"

"essential maintenance" !?!

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 11/12/08 at 11:15
Regular
"eat toast!"
Here i am stuck at work. Won't be able to bag anything when i get the chance to go to woolworths in the weekend. Naturally all the best games or useful items that i want will be long gone.

Heres to hoping that i can bag something.
Thu 11/12/08 at 10:49
"possibly impossible"
Only it doesn't seem to have affected the Tiverton store as the offers are still the same and it's still only 10% off entertainment. I'm hoping to be there when it's more, though I shouldn't really spend any money now.
Thu 11/12/08 at 03:59
Regular
"Mooching around"
A second story for you read

And I'm done, see yo guys in a couple of days, I'm off to sleep and drink my way home.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.