GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New TEch support forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/03/03 at 12:46
Regular
hi all, if any one has any problems or questions, i have just started my own technical support site at the site below, please feel free to sign up

http://hydestechsupp.dk3.biz

at the moment only the forums are up but i will keep members informed as to when the rest is up
Tue 18/03/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
hi all, if any one has any problems or questions, i have just started my own technical support site at the site below, please feel free to sign up

http://hydestechsupp.dk3.biz

at the moment only the forums are up but i will keep members informed as to when the rest is up
Tue 18/03/03 at 13:21
Regular
Stuid question maybe but do you fancy merging with my forum, we can both be administrators, it's at http://members.lycos.co.uk/burntsilicon i need more people.

c.b.
Tue 18/03/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
yeah sure, but i'd like to keep my forum running too and i'll make u admin on it if u sign up

p.s. i'mm already a member of ur forum i think, look for member call steve1030uk
Tue 18/03/03 at 18:20
Regular
Oh ye i'll just sign up to yours.

c.b.
Wed 19/03/03 at 09:17
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
ok ure admin now, p.s. u know any decent sites for free webspace that u can run phpbb on as ur lycos one is SLOW!!!
Wed 19/03/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
yo amd, if u're online today, goto my site and sign in and i'll chat to u their from about 1:30pm uk time
Wed 19/03/03 at 13:09
"I hate that!!!"
yo steve have you managed to get my site unblocked from your school yet? how do you plan to do it?
Wed 19/03/03 at 14:01
"www.Freeola.info"
steve1030_uk wrote:
> ok ure admin now, p.s. u know any decent sites for free webspace that
> u can run phpbb on as ur lycos one is SLOW!!!

www.Freeola.com

(Plug)
Wed 19/03/03 at 14:20
"I hate that!!!"
freeola-moderator wrote:
> steve1030_uk wrote:
> ok ure admin now, p.s. u know any decent sites for free webspace
> that
> u can run phpbb on as ur lycos one is SLOW!!!
>
> www.Freeola.com
>
> (Plug)

seconded
Wed 19/03/03 at 22:11
Regular
does freeola.com have php and mysql on there servers now then?, and do you have 50mb of free space?, lycos are currently moving there whole site in the next couple of weeks or so and they say it will be better.

c.b.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.