GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 DVD or HD-DVD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/08/05 at 17:07
Regular
"Xbox 360 Rules"
What is the difference between having an Xbox 360 with a HD-DVD drive or a normal DVD drive i heard the only difference is that it will play High Definition DVD Movies
Sat 06/08/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Once isn't enough!"
The difference is, if Microsoft do go down that route, they might as well not bother launching the XBox 360 because people will either wait for the HD-DVD version, or sack it off altogether and wait for the PS3.
Sat 06/08/05 at 00:10
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I know this is changing the subject but, i have just seen the in game footage for Prey on the 360! WOW, it looks so good and i have been reading a bit about it and i am more excited about it then i was when reading about Halo befor launch. Is anyone else looking forward to it? And will it be a launch title? I think i will be getting this instead of PErfect Dark.
Fri 05/08/05 at 18:11
"Retarded List"
Really it all comes down to what you want. If you plan on buying an HD-DVD or Blu-Ray player anyway then it'll make no difference what you buy.

It is very unlikely that HD-DVD would be used for games as, unless an update was introduced, normal 360's would be unable to read them.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:07
Regular
"Xbox 360 Rules"
What is the difference between having an Xbox 360 with a HD-DVD drive or a normal DVD drive i heard the only difference is that it will play High Definition DVD Movies

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.