GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ah, this'll be another skate vid then"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/03/03 at 00:01
Regular
While I'm loathed to fill the most intelligent forum on here with videos of me and my chums hurting ourselves, I simply can't keep this one from you any longer - it's a little compilation of our latest adventure, set to some rockin' music. Download it if you want, it's about 19MB zipped up.

www.theshiznit.co.uk/tardyhawk.zip

So, er.... war and stuff, right? Gosh that sucks balls.
Thu 20/03/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Don't worry about it. Perseverance is definately the key. It's a basic skate vid (nothing special) but that's good at this stage. You don't wanna be watchin' PJ Ladds Wonderful Horrible Life for tips, some of the stuff on there is COMPLEX.

BTW, NEVER EVER buy a Shorty's skate vid, they suck bad.

If you're going to buy one, make sure it's PJ Ladds WHL, Chomp On This, or maybe Red Dragons. It's quite funny on Red Dragons, watching 'em tussle with the general public. More a mess-around film, though. Anyway, I'm off rioti... protesting soon.
Thu 20/03/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What did he get you? can I have it?
Thu 20/03/03 at 13:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
www.theshiznit.co.uk/tardy_hawk.zip

Now a bigger file, in 320 x 240 resolution (if you're man enough to handle it)
Thu 20/03/03 at 13:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yep, I got it, thanks very much! Might have a look at that tonight, see where I'm going wrong!

Cheers!
Thu 20/03/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Omnipresent"
?
Thu 20/03/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Have you got that parcel yet, Mr Snuggly?
Wed 19/03/03 at 08:56
Regular
"Not your monkey"
I could email it to you, assuming your address would allow a 19MB email!

I'm sure Snuggly will whack it back up for you.
Wed 19/03/03 at 01:16
Regular
"everyone says it"
What does suck balls is the fact the link is no longer working! :(
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Note: The motion of the skateboard in the last clip suggests it was
> being pulled back by an invisible catapult, leaving Jason spinning
> helplessly towards the crate.

I noticed that. He sort of leans forward to urge the skateboard on a bit, then loses it totally.

As for invisible catapults, that would be amusing to watch!
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:25
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Jason seriously thought you propelled yourself by swinging your hips back and forth, as you can see in one of the clips in the video. This might also explain his divebomb onto the plastic crate.

Note: The motion of the skateboard in the last clip suggests it was being pulled back by an invisible catapult, leaving Jason spinning helplessly towards the crate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.