GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grix...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 21:08
Regular
Right.

Your website address, if I am not mistaken, is;

www.swordspines.com

Well, I only found out about it the other day, and tried to visit.
For me, it doesn't work.

Now, a couple of things may have happened here.

You've taken it offline, and I didn't know.
It's temporarily down, and you didn't know.
This Internet Explorer of mines, which is more corrupted than the Iraqi government, is acting up on me again.

Anyway, sort it out as soon as possible.
I wanna visit it.

Cheers.
Tue 18/03/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh, lazy sod.
:oD

Yeah, looking forward to browsing about it, and no problem (for reminding you etc that is).
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:30
Regular
Cool, ta. :0)

Right, for the time being Swordspines has been down, because the whole princible of Swordspines is changing. It's been through three stages.

1) An animation/games company dedicated to bringing pointless stories and adventures in places of imagination to life.

2) An animation company dedicated to telling you how I felt at the time.

3) An animation company completely dedicated to bringing pointless stories and adventures to life, in the hope that they'll make you laugh, smile, cry and so on.

It's basically because I'm still growing up, and I ended up using the company as a way to deal with all my crappy problems.

But I've decided somehow to find inner-strength, so I don't have to do that anymore. :0) Amneshire is still very much in progress, but it's expanded now to a animated series, as well as a Completely New Story™ too.

The Completely New Story™ has now completely affected Amneshire because they envolve some of the same characters. So even though I've just started rewriting it, I'm going to have to start rewriting it again from a completely different perspective.

Add to this the fact that Freeola are crap [this is the view of Grix Thraves and not of Special Reserve, and all views of Grix Thraves can be affected with bribes], because I can't upload onto my website through another isp. Which really, really sucks.

SO... I'm actually in the process of having the domain name being swapped to another host. And when that's done, and when I've finalised the new design of the website... and when I've got the character designs finished and when I've got Amneshire and the Completely New Story™ down to easy princibles, and when I can finalise who's doing the voices for who... then maybe you'd be able to visit my website. :0)

To be honest, I'm just lazy. Thanks for reminding me anyway and thanks for the interest, I'll see if I can get the hosts switched this weekend.
Tue 18/03/03 at 08:05
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Grix, you also have 2 GAD's to claim also!
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Right.

Your website address, if I am not mistaken, is;

www.swordspines.com

Well, I only found out about it the other day, and tried to visit.
For me, it doesn't work.

Now, a couple of things may have happened here.

You've taken it offline, and I didn't know.
It's temporarily down, and you didn't know.
This Internet Explorer of mines, which is more corrupted than the Iraqi government, is acting up on me again.

Anyway, sort it out as soon as possible.
I wanna visit it.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.