GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOME out 11th December!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Home'.
Wed 10/12/08 at 10:32
"possibly impossible"
Finally the wait is over.

For those of us who didn't get invited to the Beta, Home opens its doors to everyone worldwide from tomorrow (11th December).

For those who still don't know what Home is (where have you been?!) it's a Second Life style environment but geared to the PS3 experience. This means you can meet people to play games with, show off your trophies in 3D, play pool and arcade games and go to the cinema to watch game and movie trailers, plus special features.

Supported by labels like Diesel, you can buy new clothes and furniture to decorate your pad and invite others over.

Home will be free to all PS3 owners and can be downloaded as an update then can be launched directly from the Home icon on the XMB.
Thu 11/12/08 at 12:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'll probably go and check it out in a minute or 2, if it's available yet.
Thu 11/12/08 at 11:58
Regular
"Notable"
So has anyone been on it yet?

Well I didin't expect much feedback cuz most of you guys are 360 users.

BOOOOOO!
Wed 10/12/08 at 19:44
Regular
"Notable"
Woop. I repeat that again for all the Xbox users. Woop.
Wed 10/12/08 at 19:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Gah, and i'm missing out! The preview was the first thing that actually got my interest in the PS3 but it's too expensive for me. If Sony concentrated on getting the price down instead of deliberatly keeping it high by adding bigger hardrives, then i'd buy one.
Wed 10/12/08 at 10:32
"possibly impossible"
Finally the wait is over.

For those of us who didn't get invited to the Beta, Home opens its doors to everyone worldwide from tomorrow (11th December).

For those who still don't know what Home is (where have you been?!) it's a Second Life style environment but geared to the PS3 experience. This means you can meet people to play games with, show off your trophies in 3D, play pool and arcade games and go to the cinema to watch game and movie trailers, plus special features.

Supported by labels like Diesel, you can buy new clothes and furniture to decorate your pad and invite others over.

Home will be free to all PS3 owners and can be downloaded as an update then can be launched directly from the Home icon on the XMB.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.