GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Uncle has just gone to Iraq."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
What a crazy fool. He's a photographer, and wants to be where the action is.

He has his gasmask.
His bullet-proof jacket.

And, quite amusingly, he has spent all day trying to buy not a car, not a motorbike, not a van, but a lorry. A huge lorry.

He's gone to Iraq and he's brought a lorry.

If you think I'm insane, it's my genes.
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:31
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I remember seeing an interview with a leading Iraqi official, claiming that in the event of hostilities they were going to capture photographers and keep them at military installations as human shields, on charges of 'spying'.

Actually, I just made that up. DEVIOUS = ME!!!!!!!!
Mon 17/03/03 at 09:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I remember seeing the thing about a photographer in Iraq and some of the surrounding countries.
He was doing something about the Taliban and the Iraq situation.
At one point his car was shot at by guys with AK47's and he got a big piece of shrapnel in his nose and blood all over his face.

Oh and a lorry would be best as you can smash things up and run people over in them. :-)
Mon 17/03/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Or he's actually a spy...
Mon 17/03/03 at 09:16
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Unbelievable...going out there to take photos just to make a few bob potentially...with the risk of maybe getting killed...

...he must have balls the size of melons!
Sun 16/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
At first I thought you were going to say he was one of the thousands of troops stationed out there, but it seems a little strange going there to photograph, we're about 24 hours to 2 days from open war, and many nations are now evacuating all essential staff from Iraq, but if he knows what hes doing then he should be okay.

Hope he gets back okay.
Sun 16/03/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
to urn extra money he could turn the back of the lorry into a portable brothel and sell his beautiful prostitutes to the sex crazed american troops.
Sun 16/03/03 at 19:10
Regular
Heh, could get quite a few bob for undercover pics, oh wait you said a lorry
Sun 16/03/03 at 19:06
Regular
What a crazy fool. He's a photographer, and wants to be where the action is.

He has his gasmask.
His bullet-proof jacket.

And, quite amusingly, he has spent all day trying to buy not a car, not a motorbike, not a van, but a lorry. A huge lorry.

He's gone to Iraq and he's brought a lorry.

If you think I'm insane, it's my genes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.