GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"9 pints of budweiser later....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/03/03 at 01:17
Regular
On the way back from the pub decided to get some food.
Passed by the bus stop to find posters all along the walls saying "No war for oil"

What?

Sadly I doubt the war is just for oil, and maybe it is just the drink talking but do people actually believe that it is all for oil?

As my reply to the poster I would ask exactly what would they have war for?
War for a kebab?
War for some totty to get down and dirty with?
War for peace?

Generally crap. The sign made comments about how the war was just for oil, nothing at all to do with the was Iraq treats its people and follows UN guidelines then.

Seems to be as I struggle to write this and eat my food that it all fits in. I wonder how many people actually realise what the talks of war are actually about and the dangers of going to war or not going to war. I could be totally wrong and the war could be just ofr oil, or going to war could kill us all, or maybe not going to war could kill us all.

Guess we will never know till it happens/ dosn't happen.

Time for bed now I guess.
Just what actions do deserve war to you?
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
"That's right!"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Why, in the sweet name of Jeebus, were you drinking Budweiser?

--------

Maybe because he has taste?
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
We'd all die.

Which would be for the best.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
People who say that we are going to war for oil, are just using it as an excuse of why we shouldn't go to war. I wonder what they would do if we didn't go to war and Iraq released all these chemical warfare weapons on us.
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:33
Regular
Ok dont worry then. Just give a nudge to someone who is. Or you could lie..
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It's not my field. I'm in neither sales nor system building.
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:25
Regular
BEARDS can you look at my question in the erm questions forum. Could get you a slice of some hefty commision. I wonder if you guys get commision...
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It's more of a "Why the hell were you drinking that?" thread.
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:20
Regular
Meh, another i drank more than you topic, i love these things...
Sun 16/03/03 at 12:35
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Like the U.N has a say in the war, they're powerless these days. They do next to nothing when something like this happens. What are they gonna do if Bush goes to war? Bomb America?

And oil? More like ego.
Sun 16/03/03 at 12:13
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Drank Carling, Guiness, Baileys, Pina Colada, and Tescos wine last night. I feel surprisingly feisty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.