GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Twin Snakes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes'.
Sat 06/08/05 at 16:33
Regular
"Touched!"
Got this from game for £14.98 the other day brand new, loved the PS1 version..are there many new gameplay additions such as new areas etc? Looking forward to sitting down with this over the weekend, also grabbed Monkey Ball new for a tenner too, fantastic game!
Sun 07/08/05 at 00:10
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Monkey Ball 2 is decent enough. Basically the same as the first, but bigger.
Sat 06/08/05 at 23:40
Regular
"Touched!"
I'll probably finish MGS then grab Resi 4, looking forward to that too. Is Monkey Ball 2 much better than one?
Sat 06/08/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Touched!"
I got the last one in Game at Halifax. Waiting a day before buying it though, thank god it was there when I went back :D
Sat 06/08/05 at 20:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The GAME in Victoria Station has two second hand copies.
Sat 06/08/05 at 20:30
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm going to get it as soon as possible. I fnished Snake Eater last week and loved every minute of it. I've got Sons Of Liberty but I'd like to play them in the order that the story goes.

It's actually really difficult to find it in a shop. I looked in all the usual places and couldn't find a single copy. GAME's website are sold out and aren't getting it back in stock.

Off to Ebay for a scratched disc and manual covered in tea then...
Sat 06/08/05 at 18:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ignore all the people who claim that it has been "ruined", because some of the cutscenes are different and the music is missing. It's just a game! Get over it.

Anyway, I loved it.
Sat 06/08/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Touched!"
Just starting it, ah brings back some memories from when I first played it. Is it me though or are the guards way better than in MGS2?
Sat 06/08/05 at 17:23
Regular
Fantastic game. Rented it from Blockbusters and finished it before it was due back. Doesn't stop it being a great game if you can pick it up on the cheap however.
Sat 06/08/05 at 17:18
Regular
"thursdayton!"
My first Metal Gear game, and I loved it. Was rather short, but it was being borrowed from a mate so I didn't worry about it. Worth £15 though. As IronFlame said, you've got the two different endings, and playing it through again with the stealth thing is fun.
Sat 06/08/05 at 17:01
Regular
Twin Snakes was my first go at a Metal Gear game and overall I thought it was good but short although I completed it twice for different endings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.