GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music downloads"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/03/03 at 17:44
Regular
Anyone know any decent sites where I can download music albums without having to download a program (eg Napster) free?
Mon 17/03/03 at 13:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Removing the Overnet bit from the msconfig was the one that worked. It's fine now.. thank you!
Mon 17/03/03 at 07:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Cool. Which bit of it worked?
Mon 17/03/03 at 07:46
Regular
"cachoo"
It worked. Thank you Turbonutter! So glad that's gone now..
Sun 16/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*uninstalling
Sun 16/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Try removing all references to Overnet in the startup tab of msconfig (Start->Run->msconfig, startup). Just uncheck the boxes. Then, try Lavasoft Ad-Aware (lavasoft.com). If that fails, try installing it again then re-installing.
Sun 16/03/03 at 20:09
Regular
"cachoo"
Damnit. Sorry! I was thinking of a completely different program. I meant Overnet, not EMule.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lee.pedder/overneterror.bmp

But thats the error it comes up with.
Sun 16/03/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Doesn't sound like anything to do with eMule. Can you take a screenshot of the error or tell me exactly what it says?
Sun 16/03/03 at 14:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Speaking of EMule.. I recently installed it but got a little fed up with it so uninstalled it..

Now, everytime I start up my computer, two messages come up saying something about a skin. And I can't think how to get rid of it.

Do I have to reinstall then uninstall? Any ideas.... Turbonutter?!

And this damn Norton I just installed keeps bringing problems!! Not too happy.. :(
Sun 16/03/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
http://www.lavasoft.com/
Sun 16/03/03 at 10:13
Regular
yeh,probably e donkey then.

Ive stll got loads of adware from that flipping e donkey!

ARR!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.