GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everton :: Liverpool - End of season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/03/03 at 10:40
Regular
As an Everton fan i am so pleased that we have finally doing well after fighting religation for the last few years. Even better now we have taken above Liverpool are mighty rivals.

We are 3 points clear with 9 games remaining (one in which is Liverpool). Not sure about where you live but here football is very big and even down to me and my best mate fight over football.

Liverpool are on really good form at the moment and it seems that are they are winning most matches. This is not good. This weekend EVERTON play west ham - liverpool play tottenham. West ham are fighting for survival and tottenham are on really bad form.

Les Ferdinand has a tendinsy to score against everton with alread a few goals this season. Although west ham aint doing well this season they still have class players like Joe Coal and Di Canio.

This weekend is going to really bad to see if everton can stay above liverpool

????? What you think - possible score lines - season predictions ?????
Sun 16/03/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I think Liverpool will win a dull match 1 nil.

Well I was wrong, looked like a good game.
Sun 16/03/03 at 19:34
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
OH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Liverpool only 1 point behind now
Sat 15/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think Liverpool will win a dull match 1 nil.
Sat 15/03/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
So do you think Everton will finish in the top 6 at the end of the season? I think we will, we're well due another trip back to Europe, we earned it this season! Shame about the draw today. Two points dropped rather than 1 gained.
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I say 'pool win 4-2!

Shame Everton drew- Woulda been nice to see West Ham get closer to Survival, or everton to the European cup. 'Spose i get both that way with a 0-0 draw. :-|
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:22
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
lol, I dont think anyone in liverpool likes diouf. Evertime he gets the ball he has got this urgency to run with it. IT dont matter where he is on the pitch he runs.

This good for an everton point of veiw as it is making liverpool crap
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i'd like us to but i doubt.
Liverpool just arnt good enough this season, i think its because they have only got 1 creative player in the team (Gerrard).

We would do a lot better if got rid of that called DIOUF
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:04
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
NOTORIOUS JCP wrote:
> this may be because i am a liverpool fan though

do you think you will finsih above us ?
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:03
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i predict the liverpool derby to be

liverpool 3 everton 1

this may be because i am a liverpool fan though
Sat 15/03/03 at 10:47
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
That will take everton 4 ponits clear so they wont be able to take us the next match, that would be a good idea

you might think that i only care about beating liverpool but i do want us to qualify for europe more

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.