GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Comic relief"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/03/03 at 10:14
Regular
I AM wallace!!!

Very funny, exept ricky gervais wasn't as funny as I expected.....
Sun 16/03/03 at 13:28
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
CDouch wrote:
> Did anyone actualy donate? That is what it's all about after all. I
> managed to part with £5, would have given more but I'm only on a
> weekend job.

I donated 15 smackers out of my own pocket and bank account. I have to say that's the most I've ever donated to one cause in one go. I just thought why not, if 15 pound can help why not part with it. It's not like I'm ever gonna see it if it goes straight out of my bank account. I probably won't notice it.

So basically I'm working 4 hours for just about nothing in about an hour!
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I found it truly depressing viewing, I’m sure that’s the point, but I found it poor that one minute your watching a video about 4 year old kids living in sewers getting abused by adults and then the next your watching Vic and Bob make idiots out of themselves with a sausage and a handbag.

I did find Graham Norton funny and the late night stuff with Adam and Joe wasn’t to bad.

Oh and the image of Ruby Wax and Jo Brand performing the cheeky girls song IN HOTPANTS is something I will take to my grave with me.
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I missed it, I was out all night and got in about 3AM, ah well I am sure it wasn't THAT good :-)
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Nebuchan wrote:

> I donated around £4.75 and bought a red nose (Which, may I say,
> is one of the worst made pieces of rubbish I have ever been stupid
> enough to buy).

You're right: The nose doesen't even bloody fit. Still contributed a bit of cash, though.
Sat 15/03/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Party Hard"
CDouch wrote:
> Did anyone actualy donate? That is what it's all about after all. I
> managed to part with £5, would have given more but I'm only on a
> weekend job.

I donated around £4.75 and bought a red nose (Which, may I say, is one of the worst made pieces of rubbish I have ever been stupid enough to buy).
Sat 15/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Did anyone actualy donate? That is what it's all about after all. I managed to part with £5, would have given more but I'm only on a weekend job.
Sat 15/03/03 at 15:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Biggest load of tosh ever, or should I say as usual. Still, it wasn't as bad as the BBC's other waste of time and money, the joy of text night.
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i didnt really enjoy comic relief i thought they dragged it out for to long.
Reeves and mortimer arnt even funny, so they spoilt it.

i changed the channel watched COOL HAND LUKE, one of the greatest films ever
Sat 15/03/03 at 10:14
Regular
"He's back"
I AM wallace!!!

Very funny, exept ricky gervais wasn't as funny as I expected.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.