GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash court Tennis 2 on PS2 - help!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2'.
Sun 07/08/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Sport games maniac"
Hi Guys

I am most upset, I have just spents 3 evenings solid playing smash court 2 and managed to rise to No 9 in the rankings within 3 years on tour, winning 3 grandslams along the way and all sorts of other goodies, but I seem now to have lost it all.

I am not sure what happened but all records of my winnings including camera angles, cards and trophies seem to have disappeared from my memory card but bizarrely enough it is still showing that I am ranked 9 and the activity records still shows that I have won all these tournaments but when I go to play all my camera angle options are now limited to the original 2 and no records are showing in the trophy room of all my winning, even my fans gifts are gone.

What happened and can I get them back, especially the fixed camera view.

I am striving to be number 1. HELP!!!!!
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:11
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Just Cheat
:)
Sun 07/08/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Sport games maniac"
Hi Guys

I am most upset, I have just spents 3 evenings solid playing smash court 2 and managed to rise to No 9 in the rankings within 3 years on tour, winning 3 grandslams along the way and all sorts of other goodies, but I seem now to have lost it all.

I am not sure what happened but all records of my winnings including camera angles, cards and trophies seem to have disappeared from my memory card but bizarrely enough it is still showing that I am ranked 9 and the activity records still shows that I have won all these tournaments but when I go to play all my camera angle options are now limited to the original 2 and no records are showing in the trophy room of all my winning, even my fans gifts are gone.

What happened and can I get them back, especially the fixed camera view.

I am striving to be number 1. HELP!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.