GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FUNNIEST ADVERTS?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 18:07
Regular
Whats the funny advert you have seen?

Mine is probably the pot noodle adverts

pointless post i know
Sun 30/03/03 at 17:01
Regular
"I'm Great."
The new Daz advert is funny. The one where the mother finds the bra and goes looking for her son to get an explanation. I won't ruin the end.
Lets just say it's not what you would of expected to happen in a normal situation. Plus there's the added bit in the background of the ads main point.
Yes the Mini adverts are great. Just my sense of humor. Love the old anti-climax. "for some highly implausible reason"
Sun 30/03/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Hallelujah"
X - box, life is short play more. the one with the child birth/burial, always brings a tear to my eye.
Sat 22/03/03 at 18:03
Regular
"¬_¬"
Discarded polystyrene cup lying on wet pavement for 10 seconds. Message saying "you will watch anything". Then, channel five movies ad.
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:37
Regular
"Hallelujah"
what about that brilliant mini advert where the new mini goes in search of the lost temple *head lights on* and finds it, the end, its a mini adventure.

or my absolute favorite, the mini drives past the a minutes credits roll up the screen, genius!
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:21
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I like the Dr.Pepper adverts.
Wed 19/03/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Paranoid Idiot wrote:
> There are no funny adverts really.
>
> if that were true, Tarrant on TV would be a cr@p show.

Ooh, very true GB, though really, T on TV is usually clips of Japanese TV showing women in bikinis in rather interesting situations
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Paranoid Idiot wrote:
> There are no funny adverts really.

if that were true, Tarrant on TV would be a cr@p show.
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Nowadays adverts on TV are mainy about insurence, gets on me wick.

There are no funny adverts really.
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The one for Budweiser where the boyfriend and girlfriend buy each other cards.
Wed 19/03/03 at 17:12
Regular
ill post here as im a regular actually about the subject, and i think the kerrang man is (u have to watch kerrang to know what im talking about) u no the bag man

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.