GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The PS4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 13:08
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Well this idea actually came from a magasine, but I thought if they can have fun with it then so can we!

It's basically just where you can fantasise about what the next next-generation console will do.

Your ideas can be as crazy or as simple as you like, just try to make them original.

My favourite idea from the magasine was that it was a studio dedicated to making you whatever game you wanted, and then gave you a review of it!

Others included: that it was actually a mammal and that it mad little tiny robots sent to destroy a company trying to make a cell-shaded game!

What are your ideas for the PS4?
Mon 15/08/05 at 12:44
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Ruddie wrote:
> Your smoking some nasty stuff me thinks!

Why do you want some?
Mon 15/08/05 at 12:30
"For the horde!!!!"
It will have a microwave oven built in
Sun 14/08/05 at 10:03
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Your smoking some nasty stuff me thinks!
Sun 14/08/05 at 03:43
Regular
"The Ultimate"
Tell you what would be a let down (What) if The world ends on the day of PS4 being released.
What would PS4 be like?
I know! You will be able to play without the controller, and use your body.
It would be funny if the PS4 was bad. You know how every year technology becomes better and things become smaller. What if the PS4 was the size of a dice and everyone has a big Hdtv while a tiny PS4 is on the floor. Rats would eat it, babys would choke on it, it would fit in your pocket, and it would only last one hour than you will have to buy another one every month.
What if it rained PS4's and everyone just got so mad about having so much PS4's. We would sue sony, VideoGames will mess the world up, PS4's will have minds of their own. I crack my self up sometimes.
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:01
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
gold chocobo wrote:
> What are your ideas for the PS4?

I reckon the PS4 will play PS4 games and if im really daring maybe even PS1, PS2 and PS3. Maybe DVD's can be played on it also...
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:55
Regular
shut your fas
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:08
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Well this idea actually came from a magasine, but I thought if they can have fun with it then so can we!

It's basically just where you can fantasise about what the next next-generation console will do.

Your ideas can be as crazy or as simple as you like, just try to make them original.

My favourite idea from the magasine was that it was a studio dedicated to making you whatever game you wanted, and then gave you a review of it!

Others included: that it was actually a mammal and that it mad little tiny robots sent to destroy a company trying to make a cell-shaded game!

What are your ideas for the PS4?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.