GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Comic Relief does Fame Adademy........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 20:32
Regular
I watched the programme tonight for the first time and noticed that Ruby Wax is on it, honestly she is absolutely pants at singing and I gathered that she keeps being voted to stay so she could bring a bit of humour to the academy but really she just puts everyone at home and in the audience in a position where they are forced to grab a pillow and stuff it over their ears.

She cannot sing and she just embarrases herself infront of the entire British population (well not everyone but around that number) and she believes thay enjoy it. Tonight she sang a song by Pink and she just shouts down the mic without any tune in her voice at all. She should have been voted off on the first night.

She should have been voted off instead of Doon (what a name, who is she?). Will (Gary out of Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps) is a good singer and Kwame (who is he?)is a brilliant singer.

Does anyone agree with me and please answer my questions as I want to know who they are. Who do you believe will win it? I think Kwame will win and he deserves it as well.

pring
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
I don't know about you lot but I agree totally with what John Thompson said before he went
"Ruby knows what she's doing"
She's made a mockery of something that is already bad. She is being rubbish on purpose so that people vote for her because they thing she's funny. Well she isn't, she's just making an of herself. Doon deserved to win because she is the only female that was good
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed Victoria Beckham should be the very first person to be on that kind of show.
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:34
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
lalakersrule wrote:
> > So basically a perfect impression of Pink then? :D
>
> sing live with no miming allowed at all. Let's
> see how good (or crap) they really are.

Great idea! Most of them probably couldn't sing a tune to save their life, take Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) for example, she did cr*p as a solo artist as she couldn't sing and the other Spice Girls just did all of the singing (not that they could sing either!!) :D
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
pring wrote:
Tonight she sang a song by Pink and she just
> shouts down the mic without any tune in her voice at all.

So basically a perfect impression of Pink then? :D

Anyway it is quite a funny show, however i think a better idea would have been to have taken 10 pop singers from girl and boy bands and actually got them to sing live with no miming allowed at all. Let's see how good (or crap) they really are.
Thu 13/03/03 at 12:31
Regular
"cachoo"
Very entertaining. If Ruby weren't in it, I wouldn't be watching, she's the one that brings the life into the place! Yeah, she's a bad BAD singer but she's a funny performer!
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its really quite an entertaining show.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Thats the one, anyway I think I want Will to win it, or Ruby (bless her).
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
NOTORIOUS JCP wrote:
> john thompson should win,

I'm sorry to say this but he went out the other night.

Kwame isn't from Holby City because I watch that. It might be Casulty.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Will impressed me today, Kwame is good but try’s a little to hard (I think he’s in Holby City?)
Ruby is funny, she can’t sing bless her so she’s doing it for all of us that can’t sing but always wanted to try.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
john thompson should win,

even though he is a woman beating drug using alcoholic hes still funny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.