GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does nuclear strike loom over europe?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 19:48
Regular
it is me or are there any other people out there that fear a nuclear strike in the UK?

i mean, sure it might not be likely but if it did happen, we'd be wiped out just like that. everything would be gone, vanished from the face of the earth - completely forgotten.
if Saddam DOES have nuclear or mass destructon weapons when the war begins, isnt that asking him to put to use the missiles?

its an awkward stalemate that Blair and Bush have to consider, and i have to say that the last time i seen Tony on TV - he did look pretty stressed. we all know about the World War and how much damage it caused, but what if the bombs dropped WERENT little explosives, but massive nukes instead?

it scares me................
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:21
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Why do people assume that "one bomb could wipe out the whole world," nukes aren't that powerful, it is fallout causes all the worldwide death, adn the whole nuclear winter thing.
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:59
Regular
I've no doubt someone will jump in with a controversial post any minute, so before they do :

I very much doubt it would be possible to set off a nuclear bomb in the uk, but if they do, the likelihood of them bombing my area first is not very high. So I'll cross that bridge if I come to it.
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If there are any WMDs, then of course, special forces would be sent in first to 'remove' them.

Of course......

*yawns..plans party*
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I don't think that Iraq are stupid enough to set the Nuclear bombs off. I reckon the main threat is if we go after korea.
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:48
Regular
it is me or are there any other people out there that fear a nuclear strike in the UK?

i mean, sure it might not be likely but if it did happen, we'd be wiped out just like that. everything would be gone, vanished from the face of the earth - completely forgotten.
if Saddam DOES have nuclear or mass destructon weapons when the war begins, isnt that asking him to put to use the missiles?

its an awkward stalemate that Blair and Bush have to consider, and i have to say that the last time i seen Tony on TV - he did look pretty stressed. we all know about the World War and how much damage it caused, but what if the bombs dropped WERENT little explosives, but massive nukes instead?

it scares me................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.