GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A desperate plea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 14:28
Regular
Did anyone happen to record last night's episode of Alias on Sky One? And if so, would you be willing to share?

I recorded it while watching another channel; I've just gone to watch it and discovered that the audio on our NTL decoder cut out after just ten minutes, making the recording useless.

The show is repeated tonight on Sky One Mix, but we don't get that on NTL. I am trying to get in contact with a friend who has Sky Digital to see if he can tape it for me, but if not, borrowing a tape may be the only solution!

So, if anyone has it on tape and would be willing to send it to me, not only would I be extremely grateful, but I'd also refund the postage and will - of course - return the tape.
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Selected"
you like WHAT?!

*shot*
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:21
"High polygon count"
mossmanfly1340 wrote:
> If Wookiee has broadband then he could try getting it from Kazaa.

I do have broadband, but I wouldn't bother - the quality is frequently too poor to be worth bothering with!

pb - thanks for the offer, but I managed to get in touch with my mate, and he's recorded it for me. I should get the tape this weekend. :-)
Thu 13/03/03 at 10:48
Regular
pb wrote:
> Wookie, what time is it on tonight on Skyone Mix? If I'm not watching
> something else I can record it on my PC and send you a CD. Only if
> it's not on at the same time as Buffy or Angel (or Eastenders if my
> misses gets her way).

It was on last night so your a bit late. If Wookiee has broadband then he could try getting it from Kazaa.
Thu 13/03/03 at 09:03
"possibly impossible"
Wookie, what time is it on tonight on Skyone Mix? If I'm not watching something else I can record it on my PC and send you a CD. Only if it's not on at the same time as Buffy or Angel (or Eastenders if my misses gets her way).
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:49
Regular
Funniest topic ever - dunno why, just made me laugh
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Unfortunatly I missed it too. I like Alias, but alas, I do not have a recording.

So probably i should go too......
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:46
"High polygon count"
I will apologise for this in advance, as I am in a foul mood tonight.

I know generally this is a discussion forum, but in this case I was simply asking if anyone could lend me a recording. I do not want or need comments or lectures on whether my personal viewing tastes meet with the - ahem - 'discerning' standards of other forum users.

If you do not have a recording of the show which you are willing to lend me, then there really is no reason to reply to this particular thread.

When I want opinions on my choice of viewing, I will be specific and actually ask for them. Until such time as that happens, would you all be so kind as to keep them to yourself.

Now, before I say something that I really regret, I'm off to vent my anger elsewhere.

If anyone should actually have a recording of the show, please leave a message and I'll get back to you - probably tomorrow when I'm in a better mood.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I know the feeling, if I missed a single episode of Neighbours then
> i'd be heart broken...
>
> *realises what he's just said and leave the topic as quick as he can*

did u see the one where susan fell over and smacked head and lost her memory.

(tries to remember medical term)

for some reason i found that episode a amusing.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:35
Regular
alias? c'mon man, it's garbage to be put in the same category as buffy, angel, mutant X and all that crap.

only 13 year old american kids watch that right?

:o)
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:21
Regular
I know the feeling, if I missed a single episode of Neighbours then i'd be heart broken...

*realises what he's just said and leave the topic as quick as he can*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.