GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you have..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 08:36
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Fond memories of when you first got your Xbox?

My dad got one, and I didn’t even know anthing about it till he got me to go to the car to get stuff out! There it was in its shiny box, I can still smell it now when you open it, putting in the Shiny Rainbow Six 3 disc and nearly pooing ourselves when a terrorist came round the corner! It was the first time I had FPS, now Im a hardened gamer! No one in my family can beat me, that’s why I would like to try Live!:D

You probably think I'm a nutter now, but if you don't want to reply you don't have too!
Thu 11/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
On the day of release. My partner had got me an xbox and I had no idea, I got out the shower and there it was! Pluging it in and that first game on PGR I almost couldnt blink, it looked so real! Then after a short go I was made to turn it off so she could watch eastenders....Noooooooooooooo......I was lioke a stropy kid.

The next day I went to town and got Halo and dead or alive and again couldnt belive what I was seeing on the screen, I mean That first time I crashed on the ring in Halo and stepped outside and looked down at the grass, WOW.
Thu 11/08/05 at 11:16
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The floppy discs happened to be the downfall into my gaming demise - well its not that bad - I'm glad to be stuck playing games.

Fond memories of my XBox -Simpsons Hit & Run (first xbox game to play), followed by Midtown Madness 3 and then Halo. I wish I played Halo first though...
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:45
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Remember the floppy Disc games?!
Wed 10/08/05 at 16:50
Regular
"8==="
10?

Lightweight. :P
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pfft, I was playing games at 10.

Might explain a few things, but still.

Dark Forces rocked.
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Being better at gaming than members of one's own family - possibly
> not one of life's greatest achievements... ;)

I didnt say that it was a great achievement, I said thats why i would like live, to really test me against hardened gamers!
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:30
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
MJ wrote:
> How old are you out of interest? Not played any of the earlier Doom
> games? Duke Nukem? Goldeneye/Perfect Dark?

Im 16, no I havent played any of those games.The Doom series are not really the kind of games i like playing!
Wed 10/08/05 at 10:45
Regular
My first 1st person shooter that I actually owned was Dark Forces, wonderful game.

I played Wolfenstein 3D around a mates though on his crusty PC. A 486 I think it was, those were the days...
Wed 10/08/05 at 09:53
Regular
Same, well, I played it on my brothers Amiga anyway.
Wed 10/08/05 at 09:30
Regular
My first FPS was Wolfenstein 3D. Used to play it round a mates house.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.