GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are YOU Prepared...?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/01/01 at 09:45
Regular
I was looking through my pile of pointless unwanted christmas presents and I found a 'Radio Shack CD Radial Cleaning System....' Hmmm I though to my self, what could have posessed my dad to buy this!

Little did I realise that the cleaning case actually has an 8cm diameter section for cleaning small discs...can you remember what size the gamecube games are?!?!?!?!

8CM!!!!! This means providing i have any trouble with a disc scratching, I can clean it with this £9.99 reduced to 50p CD cleaner!

If you see one of those crappy Tandy closing down shops that you're too 'cool' to go into, stuff your pride go in and see if you can get one!

Be Prepared! <<< Didn't help the Villa much eh...?!?!

The Game
Fri 19/01/01 at 20:13
Regular
no
Fri 19/01/01 at 17:06
Regular
Found at the bottom of the packaging... Also makes me think Tandy know a lot more than their letting on...

WARNING: NOT FOR USE WITH NINTENDO LICENSED PRODUCTS. PLEASE ONLY USE THE OFFICIAL NINTENDO CLEANING KIT FOR THE DISCS. WE DON'T WANT TO BE SUED.
Tue 16/01/01 at 09:45
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I was looking through my pile of pointless unwanted christmas presents and I found a 'Radio Shack CD Radial Cleaning System....' Hmmm I though to my self, what could have posessed my dad to buy this!

Little did I realise that the cleaning case actually has an 8cm diameter section for cleaning small discs...can you remember what size the gamecube games are?!?!?!?!

8CM!!!!! This means providing i have any trouble with a disc scratching, I can clean it with this £9.99 reduced to 50p CD cleaner!

If you see one of those crappy Tandy closing down shops that you're too 'cool' to go into, stuff your pride go in and see if you can get one!

Be Prepared! <<< Didn't help the Villa much eh...?!?!

The Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.