GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Being a Newbie Sucks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
I hate it, I've been here almost 800 days and just cause i don't like to post all the time I don't get regualr status, COME ON 800 DAYS!!!

Go ahead mock me for not doing just 1 big post a week or something like that, go on, have fun.

Being a newbie sucks
Wed 10/08/05 at 20:30
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Post more then you spaz.

The only actual disadvantage of being a newbie is that you can't vote in the notable elections. As long as you actually have something worthwhile to say and you can string a sentence together, it doesn't really matter what your status is.
Wed 10/08/05 at 18:58
Regular
"i own groovy land"
you just keep working at it dude and you will become a regular, i was a newie intill 3 days ago and i know how you feel. i wanted to be a regular alot. the only thing good about it is that you get to vote and that you get to put topice on the FOG prime thing. don't worry about it dude.
Wed 10/08/05 at 18:53
Regular
"i own groovy land"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Becoming a regular doesn't mean you automatically get respect.
>
> I'm sure if you make a good contribution to the forums you'll get
> respect, whatever your status.

ya look at me, im a god..oh i mean regular i i have little to no respect.
Wed 10/08/05 at 18:01
Regular
"hulagadoo"
start posting and stop moaning.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:19
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I am a Newbie and i have been here about 540 days and i am still a long way away from Regular status, however i still dont make a thread moaning about being a Newbie. Like someone else in the thread has said it doesn't matter what status you are as u still gotta earn ur respect. Why do u wanna be a Regular so much anyway? More Respect? U prefer ur name in purple rather than Brown? U get 2 vote in SR elections?
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:34
Regular
"\\"
OMG I'VE NEARLY BEEN HERE 1600 DAYS!
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:34
Regular
"\\"
724 days isn't 'almost' 800 days. :/
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:30
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
"Regular
You will become a regular after 21 days and by posting 300 or more messages totalling 10,000 or more words."

Looks like you've got a few more posts or word count to go to become a regular :-)
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Becoming a regular doesn't mean you automatically get respect.

I'm sure if you make a good contribution to the forums you'll get respect, whatever your status.
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
See no respect, none at all...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.