GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SD4 cool but HOPE Smackdown 5 better"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
smackdown 4 cool much better than sd3 i got sum info on sd5 i no it going bit more detailed but i hope it going b a bit more complex season mode need to be more detailed and longer would like to now what every one else thinks.
Thu 20/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
Better Gameplay:

Goes without saying this one. More fluid moves, more natural looking animations and better transitions between moves are promised in the new version. Where previously your opponent would magically appear in the middle of the ring allowing you to kick there áss off, you'll now have to drag them into position first. And you can kiss goodbye to fighters performing completely out of character moves. Move sets will now be totally founded in reality.

More Environments:

You wanted a lot more backstage stuff and fights in 'interesting places'. And you got it. And there'll be a lot more destructible scenery to bosh your meat to.

New Submission Moves:

Wrestling has evolved and there's now more ways than ever to inflict terrible pain on your opponent. The new Smackdown! reflects this with some new high unsanitary submission holds, giving the game more strategy as you go for specific moves and potentially have them reversed on you. And escaping these holds will rely on button tapping and your stamina bar - the better you're feeling and the harder you tap, the more likely you will be to escape

More Divas:

James tells us the divas are going to be playing a much bigger role in upcoming WWE shows. So they're going to be 'bigger' and 'more important' in the game too. The implication is that there'll be a little more 'T&A' in the game - but nothing like the groundbreaking jazz in the likes of BMX XXX.

More Rewards:

Now you can earn money as you play and spend that on 'stuff' in the game! Imagine it, being able to own a garage full of Harleys and a fridge full of spandex! Pointless, but good fun nonetheless.

Probably Not Online:

Apparently, some kind of online element is currently being investigated by the lads at THQ, but there's no final world, so don't bank on being able to grapple with one of your mates in Mombassa just yet.

Credits : Matt Nelson
Thu 20/03/03 at 21:10
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
Cant wait for sd5 but their better be a bigger list of games.
what happened to casket matches, create a PPV, and 2 player seasons from sd2.
hope they include the elimination chamber and kennel matchs. :I
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Going to be a bit more detailed? That's a surprise...

Anyway, I hope it has a better control system. As much as I like the one it's got, I can't help but feel that it's a bit of a button basher.

Oh, and Create-A-PPV must be included.
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
smackdown 4 cool much better than sd3 i got sum info on sd5 i no it going bit more detailed but i hope it going b a bit more complex season mode need to be more detailed and longer would like to now what every one else thinks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.