GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This last few weeks is agony!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 00:59
"High polygon count"
AAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!

Had my PSP on pre-order for a few months now, and the time hasn't passed too badly. But now it's murder!

On 30th July it was my 34th birthday (stop sniggering at the back!) and, as much as I didn't want it to arrive, time flew by and it was upon me before I could say "Nintendo are crap". (And before you Mario lovers start whining... [URL]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=joke[/URL] and read what it says.)

August, however, is positively c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g by, and all because I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the PSP.

I feel like I'm in the grip of some kind of time dilation device. At this rate, I'll be 35 before PSP is released! :-(
Thu 11/08/05 at 00:59
"High polygon count"
AAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!

Had my PSP on pre-order for a few months now, and the time hasn't passed too badly. But now it's murder!

On 30th July it was my 34th birthday (stop sniggering at the back!) and, as much as I didn't want it to arrive, time flew by and it was upon me before I could say "Nintendo are crap". (And before you Mario lovers start whining... [URL]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=joke[/URL] and read what it says.)

August, however, is positively c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g by, and all because I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the PSP.

I feel like I'm in the grip of some kind of time dilation device. At this rate, I'll be 35 before PSP is released! :-(
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:00
Regular
"8==="
Try waiting for Lockdown or Far Cry. :(
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:43
Regular
i know how you feel, had to wait 2 weeks for my psp to arrive. to make you feel better, im posting this from my psp right now... whilst lay in bed... and now im gonna play some games hohoho
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:54
Regular
"8==="
Two weeks!?

Try waiting for Perfect Dark. :)
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:58
Regular
"Touched!"
I know how you feel..and it's actually 3 weeks to go today. I want it to come so that I've got it..but I start uni at the backend of September and I hate the work..bloody games design..however the PSP will inspire me..yeah..that's what I keep telling myself anyway.
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:06
"possibly impossible"
Think that's bad? I'll be away on launch and mine's pre-ordered too. I'll have to wait till the 9th to get my PSP...
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
* Sniggers at 34 *
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:43
"possibly impossible"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> * Sniggers at 34 *

Watch it, I'm only 1 year away...
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:45
Regular
I think I'll probably be waiting longer for a PSP. Haven't ordered one. Will be keeping an eye on all you PSP enthusiasts to see how good it is though. I hope you all enjoy it when yours arrive!
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:58
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> * Sniggers at 34 *

You can talk! 50s is it? ;)

Mmmm picking mine up at midnight, then getting mugged as i wander home 15 mins later!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.