GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ps2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/01/01 at 21:56
Regular
How many here have or have played a playstation 2.

If you have what do you think.

I think that it is one amazing console but I think it lost a lot of sales because of the price.

I've played only one game and thats Time Splitters and I would just like to say that it's amazing especially the multiplayer and the level editer. Straight away I was hooked.
Tue 16/01/01 at 11:58
Regular
Some of you don't understand properly, i was talking about gameplay being more important.
Tue 16/01/01 at 11:55
Regular
"not dead"
But what's to say that PS2 games can't have great gameplay as well as great graphics?

And where did you hear that PS2 games can't be addictive?

meka_dragon PQMS8/00
Tue 16/01/01 at 11:50
Regular
i didn't say it's bad, i just don't want to play it.
Wouldn't you want Good gameplay rather than good graphics?
I would rather have a addictive game than a good looking game.
Tue 16/01/01 at 10:51
Regular
"Complete Banker"
The PS2 is great!! TimeSplitters is amazing and great Fun (surely the most important thing!), SSX is fantastic, and TTT improves on Tekken 3 in every area!
If you haven't played on it (Sniper) then how can you say that it's bad?
And as I've said before £299 for a console isn't alot.
(£299 for PSOne and £399 for a Saturn!!)
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:10
I didn't actually say that graphics are most important but a mixture of them both, well i meant that anyway.
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:07
No Sniper you got it wrong, you wrote to Farras saying gamplay is your thing. Well with ps2 thats what you get it has exellent gamplay like Time splitters, teken tag tourn, unreal tourn and so on. and they also have amazing graphics, it really looks like a movie.

Sniper i thought exactly the same as you before i played it,I am a nintendo fan and always will be I'm getting the gamecube as soon as it comes out, but untill you've played the ps2 don't judge it because you don't know what your missing.
Mon 15/01/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
Have had a PS2 since launch day. Four games at the moment: SSX, TTT, Theme Park World and NHL 2001. Great games but nothing really groundbreaking. Very impressed with the DVD quality. Impressed with the console itself but know that best is yet to come - Bring it on!!
Mon 15/01/01 at 21:59
Regular
Nothing that special i think, i haven't played it but i dread the day i do.
Mon 15/01/01 at 21:56
How many here have or have played a playstation 2.

If you have what do you think.

I think that it is one amazing console but I think it lost a lot of sales because of the price.

I've played only one game and thats Time Splitters and I would just like to say that it's amazing especially the multiplayer and the level editer. Straight away I was hooked.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.