GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JAVA QUERY !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
Any Java Gurus out there :

I am trying to embed streaming media into a java applet. What code do I add to do this? Its driving me up the wall

BTW I've already made applets that play wav files/MP3 etc, and managed to embed RM streaming media into a html document.

cheers for any help you can give
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
Any Java Gurus out there :

I am trying to embed streaming media into a java applet. What code do I add to do this? Its driving me up the wall

BTW I've already made applets that play wav files/MP3 etc, and managed to embed RM streaming media into a html document.

cheers for any help you can give
Tue 11/03/03 at 11:54
Regular
"No surrender"
Im not sure of the answer to your question, however if you go to java.sun.com theres forums there where you can ask other java users. They'll answer your question. Most of them should, however you get the odd nob who thinks there great and will tell you "do you own homework boy".
Thu 13/03/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
<- Lazarou -> wrote:
> BTW I've already made applets that play wav files/MP3 etc, and managed
> to embed RM streaming media into a html document.

Hey... If it works in IE without the Java plug-in I'd love to know how you did it... I'm stuck with using .au files if I want them to work in standard browsers using JVM 1.1 :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.