GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My friend has an ulser"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 19:40
Regular
I'm not sure that is how you spell ulser, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm trying to get across.

He has not been at school for over 15 weeks and today out of the blue he returns and after making jokes at what we thought he was doing he told us he was very sick with an ulser in his colon/stomach.

I know a little about stomach ulsers. I know you could get it by being under stress, eating spicy foods, or drinking. I know he doesn't drink and he never seemed stressed out but you never know.

For those who don't know, ulsers are kind of like holes in your stomach that eat away at you. People could easily die from them and it is permenent, but it can be treated.

I feel kind out scared for him right now. Not as much scared as as much pity though.

Of yeah and he got chubby cheeks now......just thought I'd add.

Your Drunkyness
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:40
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I'm not sure that is how you spell ulser, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm trying to get across.

He has not been at school for over 15 weeks and today out of the blue he returns and after making jokes at what we thought he was doing he told us he was very sick with an ulser in his colon/stomach.

I know a little about stomach ulsers. I know you could get it by being under stress, eating spicy foods, or drinking. I know he doesn't drink and he never seemed stressed out but you never know.

For those who don't know, ulsers are kind of like holes in your stomach that eat away at you. People could easily die from them and it is permenent, but it can be treated.

I feel kind out scared for him right now. Not as much scared as as much pity though.

Of yeah and he got chubby cheeks now......just thought I'd add.

Your Drunkyness
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:46
"Darkness, always"
How old is he? 50?
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:49
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Yea, that surprised me too. He is only 16 yet he has an ulser!

He said it is a little common amounce 12-18 year olds but it just worstens when you are older. Hmm.....

He has chubby cheeks....
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Now thats just not nice.
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> For those who don't know, ulsers are kind of like holes in your stomach
> that eat away at you.

Ummm, not quite. Ulcers are irritations to the stomach lining where the skin has been eaten away by the acid in the stomach, the ulcer itself doesnt eat you away. And as for death, well, his stomach lining could tear for sure. But i think the amazing pain caused by the ulcer would see him getting treatment before that happened.
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i get ulsers on the side of mouth when i chew it, or that may just be a hole from where i have chewd the skin away.

very entertaining when your bored.

although can hurt afterwards
Mon 10/03/03 at 21:45
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Mouth ulcers are quite different.
Tue 11/03/03 at 01:10
Regular
"cachoo"
Has a got a big belly now?
My dad had one ages ago because of eating too much spicy chinese and indian food, chewing gum too. And he had this massive lump inside his stomach. Wasn't very nice.
Suprised I haven't had one, I eat all that junk and acid stuff, but I suppose it's building up for the future, eh?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.