GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ooh, I've got an ambition!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
I want to make three short films for the internet.

1. A short skateboarding documentary.
2. A B-movie.
3. A scary ghost story.

Obviously I've alread got loads of skate footage out there, but none of it is what I'd call 'good', not even 'competent' :)

I've always been into crappy sci-fi movies, and I got Dog Soldiers today, which out me in the mood for doing one even more. "Zombie Shotgun Justice", I believe the title shall be!

I've got a location for my ghost story thing. My girlfriend's house has a proper spooky air to it at times, made even more chilling by the fact that the old occupant died in the house and they couldn't open the back door because her body was in the way! Plenty of scope for scary scenes there.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I want to make three short films for the internet.

1. A short skateboarding documentary.
2. A B-movie.
3. A scary ghost story.

Obviously I've alread got loads of skate footage out there, but none of it is what I'd call 'good', not even 'competent' :)

I've always been into crappy sci-fi movies, and I got Dog Soldiers today, which out me in the mood for doing one even more. "Zombie Shotgun Justice", I believe the title shall be!

I've got a location for my ghost story thing. My girlfriend's house has a proper spooky air to it at times, made even more chilling by the fact that the old occupant died in the house and they couldn't open the back door because her body was in the way! Plenty of scope for scary scenes there.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You don’t need to be competent to be successful, why not try combining ghost, horror and skating.

What do you think?
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
And, can I be in it? I have star quality
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
B-movie star quality that is.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:47
Regular
"¬_¬"
Do a CKY style skateboarding thing.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yes, if only to let us see you and Snuggly write yourselves off.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:52
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Have the B-movie actually as a BEE-movie, with people dressed up as bees. Hilarity will ensue.
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
has anyone seen that really crappy film called RATS (i think its called that)

that is the poorest film in the history of films, they magnify the rats so that they look huge.

it makes me chuckle just thinking about it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.