GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Explain to me what wrestling is about, apart from the fact they are..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 15:33
Regular
Explain to me what wrestling is about, apart from the fact they are grown men dancing about with a pair of tights on dancing around, (overwieght ballet dancers.).
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:33
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
Explain to me what wrestling is about, apart from the fact they are grown men dancing about with a pair of tights on dancing around, (overwieght ballet dancers.).
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:43
Regular
"..."
Explain to me why you bothered posting on a wwe forum if that's your opinion?
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wrestling is entertainment.

Mostly wrestling isn't a bunch of overweight men dancing about a ring - occassionally, yes, that is the case, with wrestlers such as Big Show, but more often, wrestling is very high-flying and technical, with some cool looking moves, and interesting plotlines.

Wrestlers such as Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio and Tajiri are wrestlers that many non-wrestling fans, even, enjoy watching, because of their orignal style.

People watch wrestling as it entertains them - it's not just a group of overweight men in tights doing ballet - honest. :-)
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:46
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
Cos I wanted to see the reactions
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:47
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
there is not much fighting as it was now there is more on the story witch makes me fall asleep
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:48
Regular
"..."
Well, if you look back at previous posts on this forum, you will see that many non-wrestling fans have said almost exactly the same things as you and both sides of the argument have been put across. I suggest you go and read them before wasting everybody's time and effort to read such a badly thought out and minimal argument.
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Bring back the old school WWF! This is the first, last and only time I'll ever write in this forum. The Ultimate Warrior was the best.
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
I was a fan until I started to fall asleep
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You posted this to get a reaction? Hmmmm.

You seriously think we're going to care about your opinion - oh yes, Da Killa's opinions are seriously going to affect how I choose to do things.

You probably like The Getaway, Vice City, FIFA, and all of that other crap that exists today, but my opinion won't change your mind though, will it? No, just like your opinion of wrestling isn't going to stop me watching it.
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:50
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
Unbeliever wrote:
> The Ultimate Warrior was the best.

Now I am

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.