GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony 512mb Pro duo for PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 12:28
Regular
For sale, if you're interested.

It'll come unboxed but packaged safe and securely.

EDIT: I could stick it in my Sandisk box, though, or in the game case if bought together.

Got it with my PSP and I fancy an upgrade. This stick will be a nice upgrade for those who are getting thier PSP on Sept 1st and the 32mb one isnt enough but perhaps the 1gb/2gb ones are too expensive or not needed.
I'll leave everything i've put on the stick already if you want me to, or I can put a converted movie on if you wish... or just format it for the PSP, ready for your own files.

EDIT: Sold NFSU:R to pb. Still, looking for £30 for the 512mb stick.

MSN or e-mail: [email protected]
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:26
"possibly impossible"
Got it. Cheers...
Tue 16/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
Sent!

Should be with you tomorrow morn, i'll give you a tracking number later on.

;)
Tue 16/08/05 at 12:11
"possibly impossible"
Cool. Then I can stare at the UMD making engine sounds until I get my PSP... ;-)
Tue 16/08/05 at 11:06
Regular
Just off to post office.
Tue 16/08/05 at 10:53
"possibly impossible"
yey! I bought the NFS game.

512mb memory stick is still for sale though as far as I know...
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:06
Regular
Updated...
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:38
"possibly impossible"
Might be interested...
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Touched!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I would be tempted, but apparently the SanDisk sticks are much faster,
> as well as being cheaper.

Cheers for that. I'll go for the SanDisk one, odd how it's faster though as they make the Duo's for Sony, seems a bit odd not offering the Sony branded ones at the same speed.
Sat 13/08/05 at 16:14
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I got a 512 Sandisk off of Ebay for £28 plus £2.50 p&p which i think is good but i wouldn't know how much they go for now.
Sat 13/08/05 at 14:57
Regular
Yeah, I think they are faster... I read an article about it on gamespot but this Sony one, it reads/writes pretty damn fast. Say if I were to put a converted movie on of around 450mb, itd take about 4-5 mins to do it I think. Smaller files like mp3s/images etc just zoom straight on.

I'll be selling this one for the average price you'll get a 512mb stick, including the cheaper range of Sandisks so let me know, make me an offer ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.