GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What 2 games to buy"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/01/01 at 18:07
Regular
i will be receiving my playstation 2 this week but it won't have any games so i would be gratefull on any advice P.S I was thinking about timesplitters and Tekken Tag
Tue 16/01/01 at 10:57
"High polygon count"
NHL2001 is a very good game, as is Madden NFL2001.

NHL is easy to get into, Madden is not. You won't stand a chance in Madden unless you already know - or take time to learn - the rules of American Football.

Believe me - I absolutely detested American Football before I got Madden. But a friend persuaded me to try it, and now I've picked up the rules (both from my friend and various websites), I can't leave it alone.
Tue 16/01/01 at 10:31
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I got TTT and Timesplitters with my pS2 are they're both great!!!! Saying that I got SSX later and that's just fantastic.
It's a tough call, but I'd go for SSX and Timesplitters.
(TTT is still worth getting though.....)
Tue 16/01/01 at 09:37
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
I'd go for SSX and Dead or Alive 2.
If you like football games then get ISS.
Enjoy!
Mon 15/01/01 at 18:43
Regular
Best two games: TimeSplitters and SSX. I wasn`t a snowboarding fan... until now.
SSX has become my favorite game of all time.
Tekken Tag is also good, but not up to the standards of the other two.
My top five:

1) SSX
2) TimeSplitters
3) Tekken Tag
4) Kessen
5) Dead or Alive 2

I think that RTRRT, RRV and Fifa 2001 are also good, but my top five stand.
Mon 15/01/01 at 18:07
i will be receiving my playstation 2 this week but it won't have any games so i would be gratefull on any advice P.S I was thinking about timesplitters and Tekken Tag

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.