GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is how desperate I am."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 23:27
"High polygon count"
[URL]http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;44;7/st/20050901/e/Official+UK+PSP+Release%21/dt/6/k/b98e/event.png[/URL]
Wed 24/08/05 at 21:13
"possibly impossible"
Well, C®ø§$ Bób, unless you're getting yours very late, you won't get all those games on same day as your PSP, especially if you're getting them in the UK.

Spider-man 2 is the free film we're getting as well, but you have to register to send off for it...
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im get it for £149.99 the games im going to get straight away are Gta:Liberty Stories,Viewful Joe VFX Battle and Infected. But also I think we are getting a free dvd with the PSP the americans got Spiderman 2 for theres and I don't know what we are getting.
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:18
"High polygon count"
* Lobs brick through Badger's window *
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:52
Regular
"es argh"
*Plays Hot Shots Golf

Ahaha this thing is amazing.
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:32
"High polygon count"
God damn it, it's STILL 8 days away.

Will this torment never end?

Well... yes it will, in 8 days time.

But that's not the point, is it?
Thu 18/08/05 at 13:11
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> @ng3l wrote:
> Well that is desperate. Im waiting for it to but i wouldnt go as far
> as getting a ticker lol.
>
> Yeah, but I bet you're using mine! ;-)

Lol, Seemed the only sensible thing to do i guess.
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:17
Regular
"es argh"
It comes up as hople in one when it happens but it's listed on the replay bit as an eagle.

I also think that they call an albatross a double eagle as that's how it's listed in the replay bank thingy..
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Mozzy"
Dont really understand what you mean but yeah, they're bird names and the further you are under par the higher you get (highest being Albatross and lowest being a bogey/double bogey).
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:51
Aren't those bird names about how far under par they are?
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Mozzy"
Badgerman wrote:
> And Hot shots golf.
>
> I love that game, saves all of your nifty shots. I've got two hole
> in ones already.

The best i've got is an Eagle. :(

What do they call a hole in one on Hot Shots? Is it an Albatross(sp?) or Double Eagle?

Or is it just Hole in one? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.