GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LIES, LIES, LIES"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/03/03 at 21:14
Regular
have the united states air force been lying to us about their technology?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/aurora.html
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Aurora is very old news, as is project HALO, which itself was far more interesting because of various photographic evidence available about five years ago.

On the subjecy of lying, no nation state can be expected to make freely available to it's public the full extent of what it knows and its capabilities because to do so endangers the people. Area 51 is restricted for very good reasons, and they aren't to do with UFO's in my opinion, that has served more as cover story for them of great use.

Think about. Can you officially fly a new untested plane over a population area, or anywhere you want ? No, you've got to file airspace restrictions, deal with protests, media e.t.c. So, you tell no one, and if anyone sees you, well it's UFO :)

A lot of what has gone on at Area 51 is relatively normal considering what it is used for - testing of new aircraft and systems. In the 1970's captured Russian MIG's were dissassembled there and analysed, as well as various models to the T series Russian tanks. If Area 51 were accessable then Russia would have changed those machines designs making the intelligence useless. Other highlights include the testing of the SR71 Blackbird, F117A, B2, and of course the claims of the now disgraced Robert Lazar - a man who claimed to work on UFO tech in Area 51, but who was found to be somewhat less than truthful.

The Dreamland Chronicles by David Darlington is a good book about the subject for anyone who wants to know about the real base, though be warned, those with ideas of mass conspiracy may be disappointed.....
Sat 08/03/03 at 21:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Who cares if they do or dont?
Sat 08/03/03 at 21:35
"Tagline"
I was in Las Vegas recently, as you are, and you're not allowed anywhere near Area 51, which is real, you're not even allowed to see it, so you can't climb any nearby hills. It's massive. Why all these precautions if there's nothing of interest in there?
Sat 08/03/03 at 21:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
OLD, OLD, OLD

Saw this ages ago, and do the US lie about their technology?

Yes, both ways, they lie about not having things they do, and lie about having things they don't, such as a fully operational 'Star Wars' system towards the end of the cold war....
Sat 08/03/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
have the united states air force been lying to us about their technology?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/aurora.html

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.