GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blur"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 17:39
Regular
bLuR are making a come back.
I recentley bought an issue of NME which i rarely do infact never before, but i read on the front of it that it had information on blur making a come back and their future gigs. So me being a massive fan thought hell i buy it, it was the biggest let down ever all i could find in it was a one page advertisement. Anyway thats not the point here the point is it's BLUR and there back happy days. Does this mean that the band is back for good though or are they just have a little reuniun. Lets hope that this means that there is going to be new albums, new singles maybe even a duet with the Gorillaz, that would be class. But lets not forget where blur left of really, the rivalrey between them and Oasis will this be an issue again if they do get back together for a while.
Will they get back together, would any songs live up to old favourites(Song 2, Country house, Parklife etc), would a duet with the Gorillaz really be class. Opinions anyone.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
bLuR are making a come back.
I recentley bought an issue of NME which i rarely do infact never before, but i read on the front of it that it had information on blur making a come back and their future gigs. So me being a massive fan thought hell i buy it, it was the biggest let down ever all i could find in it was a one page advertisement. Anyway thats not the point here the point is it's BLUR and there back happy days. Does this mean that the band is back for good though or are they just have a little reuniun. Lets hope that this means that there is going to be new albums, new singles maybe even a duet with the Gorillaz, that would be class. But lets not forget where blur left of really, the rivalrey between them and Oasis will this be an issue again if they do get back together for a while.
Will they get back together, would any songs live up to old favourites(Song 2, Country house, Parklife etc), would a duet with the Gorillaz really be class. Opinions anyone.
Fri 07/03/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
What would the point in a them sharing a track with the Gorillaz? It was just a side project for one third (well, a quarter when it began) of the band. Doubt a duet is in the pipe line with the Mauri Music guys Albarn did an album with either.

New single has grown on me, was rubbish at first but quite enjoy it now.
Mon 10/03/03 at 21:08
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Speak English.

I'm pleased Blur are coming back, they're an amazing bad, but I don't think they can survive without Graham Coxon.
Mon 10/03/03 at 21:12
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Now I look like a real ****...... A very good BAND, is what I meant.
Tue 11/03/03 at 00:51
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
New album is quite good, though incredibly varied (leaked onto the internet last week). Some nice, tender tracks like Sweet Song and Out Of Time (which took a good five listens to grow on me, but now I love it); Crazy Beat is like a mix between the silly Brit Pop days and the grunger Blur, but works great. Then there is We've Got A file On You which is a blatent attempt at another Song 2 (even shorter this time), but still manages to be bloody great.

At the moment those are the stand out tracks, though I haven't given the whole thing a real good listen yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.