GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bouncer"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/01/01 at 09:29
Regular

Has anyone else read the daily radar review?

Any opinions? Will you still get it?
Mon 15/01/01 at 18:39
Regular
I`ll wait for the review in PSM2 before I decide, but that review was pretty bad news.
Mon 15/01/01 at 18:25
Regular
Can you play online with PC owners?
Mon 15/01/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
Oh dear - That is a major disappointment. This should have been one of the first must have titles for PS2. I doubt I will be getting it now after reading thateview - Oh well - will now probably putt money on pre ordering something else worthwhile like GT3, MGS2 or Unreal Tournament!!
Mon 15/01/01 at 14:18
Regular
"not dead"
Oh dear!

It sounds painfully bad!

And I was hoping that the scrolling beat 'em-ups such as Golden Axe and Double Dragon could make a comeback on the back of a successful game of this genre. The Bouncer makes this less likely, because it's so woefully bad.

Oh well!

meka_dragon PQMS8/00
Mon 15/01/01 at 12:31
"High polygon count"
>Wooks, can you post the URL???

I'll try...

http://www.dailyradar.co.uk/ reviews/ game_review_348.html

Don't forget to remove the spaces!
Mon 15/01/01 at 12:24
Regular
"Complete Banker"
The review is disappointing.... Maybe there's a chance that Square could do something to rectify the problems by the time the Bouncer reaches the UK......????? Ok so it's a bit unlikely but it's a shame that a game which showed so much promise is let down by poor gameplay etc.
Unless I hear a much better review I doubt that I'll be buying Square's bruiser.
Mon 15/01/01 at 11:44
Regular
It gave it a mark: Dud. Think it means crap. not hoking okay.
Mon 15/01/01 at 11:13
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
how's this?

This is rediculous!! I've tried everything!!

Wooks, can you post the URL???

People at SR - Could you make your validation script a bit less sensitive?

(You can get to the review from the daily radar front page though).

Mon 15/01/01 at 10:47
Regular
"not dead"
The URL probably won't go in as you can't type over 45(maybe less) consecutive characters without a space. Try putting some spaces in it, then it should post.

meka_dragon PQMS8/00
Mon 15/01/01 at 10:41
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
The URL won't go in here for some reason. But it says that you can complete it in under an hour, and wouldn't bother completing it more than a couple of times!
I'm still going to wait for a couple of mag reviews, but this sounds like the most dissapointing PS2 news since the green dvds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.