GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Socceroo tourney"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 14:51
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/ (space) football/internationals/2828451.stm

Looks like a "four nations" soccer tournament is in the making.

Four teams from Oz, England, Ireland Scotland and Wales to play in a UK based tournament in "the third quarter of the year".

Not sure if this will be done as a late summer one-off tournament, or if it will become a regular event.

Provided it doesn't upset the start of the season too much, I think this would be a good thing.

Opinions?
Fri 07/03/03 at 14:51
"Darkness, always"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/ (space) football/internationals/2828451.stm

Looks like a "four nations" soccer tournament is in the making.

Four teams from Oz, England, Ireland Scotland and Wales to play in a UK based tournament in "the third quarter of the year".

Not sure if this will be done as a late summer one-off tournament, or if it will become a regular event.

Provided it doesn't upset the start of the season too much, I think this would be a good thing.

Opinions?
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:01
Regular
England, Ireland and Scotland in one tourney?

Hooligans paradise.

*remembers last time England played Ireland*

"you'll never beat the Irish"

*English fans reply by ripping out thier seats and throwing them at the Irish fans*

Genius.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
Well if this tournament does take place then they televise it so i can record it and relieve the "Hooligans Paradise".
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
YeY, Scotland will be able to show just how crap they actually are! Wahoo!
Fri 07/03/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
What a great idea it is and I really hope it happens, providing all of the teams play there strongest squad.
Fri 07/03/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I've been looking in one of football record books that I have and saw that we used to do something like this before.

It was called the 'Home International Championship', which was between England, N.Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

It started in 1884 where Scotland won it and ended in 1983. This was because the F.A. said that it was a waste of time holding it, because it was either England or Scotland that won it. But that same year (the very last one) Wales went on to win it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.