GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Footy Dream team"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 18:13
Regular
This is just a place u can put your ideas for an amazin team

This is my idea:

Formation: 4,3,3
Full out attack

Goal Keeper: Kahn: There may be other keepers on good form at the mo like dudek and buffon and even Brad Friedal but Oliver Kahn will still always remain the greatest keeper in the world, even with his dodgey hairstyle and side burns.

Defender Right: Cafu: He may be getting on a bit but he is the only one that can really spring to my mind for this position, it was either him or Javier Zanetie, but with talks of Cafu moving to Man utd i have to pik him coz united rule.

Defender Left: Riise/ O'Shea: Could'nt really choose between these two, if i wrote this a couple of weeks ago it would have definatley been Riise but in the last two meetings that Man Utd had with Juventus O'Shea definatley shined through and proved to be alot better than Silvestre but Riise will always be one of my Favs so which ever one will do.

Sweeper 1: Nesta: Well wot do i really need to say about Nesta he is amazin. It was between him and Cannavaro and although i prefer Cannavaro Nesta it has to be said, is the better of the two and he younger so probably has a better work rate.

Sweeper 2: Roy Keane: I had to put him somewhere on my team as he is one of my favourite players. Now originally everyone would probably think put him in Defensive Mid, but since coming back from his back operation he has mellowed out a bit and really been forced to slow down a bit, and again it was the juventus match that influenced me to play him in this position.

Mid Left: Nedved: Considering this man has come from, shall we say not such a great nation of football such as Czech, he is definatley a world class player and deserves to playing for such a team as Juventus. Again refering to the matches between Man Utd and Juventus I feel he was the only one really who shone through and actually played on form for Juventus and even though they were, really, out powered by Man utd he managed to get a goal in the first game between them.

Mid Centre: Veron: Even though i really dont like the guy, give him his dues, he can play amazing for the right team. He just does'nt fit in well with Man Utd.

Mid Right: Solksjaer: Again one of my fav's and he had to get in here somewhere. During the time that Beckham was out injured the dumb manager Furguson actually played him and in Beckhams position, he proved amazin in this position, some critics even said better than Beckham i say no coment. Can also take Totti's place if injured.

Forward Left: Thiery Henry: He has the speed to play behind the Striker and is better suited here than any other striker as he has both the speed and the ability not to keep falling over(Michael Owen).

Forward Right: Totti: Again wot do i really need to say about this class midfielder and forward, i mean IT'S TOTTI.

Striker Centre: Van Nistlerooy: Beets everyone on the score sheet no one scores as much as this guy he is the real scoring machine, no really a scoring machine.

Subs:
1. Wayne Rooney: Remember the name.
2. Ariel Ortega: Argentinian Classic.
3. Fabio Cannavaro: Just too old for first team football.
4. Riise/ O'shea: Which ever one isn't played.
5. Ronaldinho: Better than Ronaldo and play any wher from mid forward Left, Right, Centre
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
This is just a place u can put your ideas for an amazin team

This is my idea:

Formation: 4,3,3
Full out attack

Goal Keeper: Kahn: There may be other keepers on good form at the mo like dudek and buffon and even Brad Friedal but Oliver Kahn will still always remain the greatest keeper in the world, even with his dodgey hairstyle and side burns.

Defender Right: Cafu: He may be getting on a bit but he is the only one that can really spring to my mind for this position, it was either him or Javier Zanetie, but with talks of Cafu moving to Man utd i have to pik him coz united rule.

Defender Left: Riise/ O'Shea: Could'nt really choose between these two, if i wrote this a couple of weeks ago it would have definatley been Riise but in the last two meetings that Man Utd had with Juventus O'Shea definatley shined through and proved to be alot better than Silvestre but Riise will always be one of my Favs so which ever one will do.

Sweeper 1: Nesta: Well wot do i really need to say about Nesta he is amazin. It was between him and Cannavaro and although i prefer Cannavaro Nesta it has to be said, is the better of the two and he younger so probably has a better work rate.

Sweeper 2: Roy Keane: I had to put him somewhere on my team as he is one of my favourite players. Now originally everyone would probably think put him in Defensive Mid, but since coming back from his back operation he has mellowed out a bit and really been forced to slow down a bit, and again it was the juventus match that influenced me to play him in this position.

Mid Left: Nedved: Considering this man has come from, shall we say not such a great nation of football such as Czech, he is definatley a world class player and deserves to playing for such a team as Juventus. Again refering to the matches between Man Utd and Juventus I feel he was the only one really who shone through and actually played on form for Juventus and even though they were, really, out powered by Man utd he managed to get a goal in the first game between them.

Mid Centre: Veron: Even though i really dont like the guy, give him his dues, he can play amazing for the right team. He just does'nt fit in well with Man Utd.

Mid Right: Solksjaer: Again one of my fav's and he had to get in here somewhere. During the time that Beckham was out injured the dumb manager Furguson actually played him and in Beckhams position, he proved amazin in this position, some critics even said better than Beckham i say no coment. Can also take Totti's place if injured.

Forward Left: Thiery Henry: He has the speed to play behind the Striker and is better suited here than any other striker as he has both the speed and the ability not to keep falling over(Michael Owen).

Forward Right: Totti: Again wot do i really need to say about this class midfielder and forward, i mean IT'S TOTTI.

Striker Centre: Van Nistlerooy: Beets everyone on the score sheet no one scores as much as this guy he is the real scoring machine, no really a scoring machine.

Subs:
1. Wayne Rooney: Remember the name.
2. Ariel Ortega: Argentinian Classic.
3. Fabio Cannavaro: Just too old for first team football.
4. Riise/ O'shea: Which ever one isn't played.
5. Ronaldinho: Better than Ronaldo and play any wher from mid forward Left, Right, Centre
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Formation 4-4-2

Goalkeeper - Oliver Kahn

Defender Left - Roberto Carlos
Defender Central - A. Nesta
Defender Central - Rio Ferdinand
Defender Right - Lilian Thuram

Midfielder Left - Ronaldinho
Midfielder Central - Zinedine Zidane
Midfielder Central - Sebastian Veron
Midfileder Right - Totti

Striker - Christian Vieri
Striker - Ronaldo
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Formation, 3-5-2 (2 defensive midfielders and one attacking).

GK: Jose Luis Chilavert (Paraguay)
DL: Roberto Carlos (Brazil)
DR: Javier Zanetti (Argentina)
DC: Paolo Montero (Uruguay)
DMC: Edgar Davids (Holland)
DMC: Patrick Vieira (France)
ML: Pavel Nedved (Czech Republic)
MR: Gianluca Zambrotta (Italy)
AMC: Rivaldo (Brazil)
FC: Thierry Henry
FC: Christian Vieri

SUBS:
Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon or Oliver Kahn
Defenders: Alessandro Nesta, Lilian Thuram or Cafu
Midfielders: Ryan Giggs, Denilson or Luis Figo
Forwards: Raul, Ronaldinho or Alessandro Del Piero
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Actually, replace Luis Figo with Zinedine Zidane - Figo was there as I couldn't think who else to put, and I forgot Zidane. I don't know how I forgot him - fantastic player.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:08
Regular
Formation 4-4-2

Goalkeeper - Oliver Kahn

Defender Left - Roberto Carlos
Defender Central - Jonathan Woodgate
Defender Central - Rio Ferdinand
Defender Right - Lilian Thuram

Midfielder Left - Ronaldinho
Midfielder Central - Zinedine Zidane
Midfielder Central - Patrick Viera
Midfileder Right - Totti

Striker - Thiery Henry
Striker - Ronaldo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.