GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you actually going to get one?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/01/01 at 18:35
Regular
I probably will, depending on price.

But will you

YES

MAYBE

NO

?
Mon 29/01/01 at 23:44
It certainly would be great if the xbox is produced with a dreamcast chip allready installed, but at this point i think its more specualtion than anything.

Personally iam really worried about the future of the games industry, on the one hand we have Sega, producer of some of the best games ever, the original grand daddy as it were of games.

On the over side we have the new baby on the block Microsoft, with oodles of money to burn and an aparent agressive marketing strategy in the pipeline.

However i have to wonder - will the word "Microsoft" and its enivatible link with Bill Gates (one of the most hated men o fthe internet)and the fact that the Eastern gamers seem to already hate the thing before weve had a chance to see what it can do.

This worries me because id the best developers such as square and konami aren't excited i wonder if there's something we don't know.

Nintendo are about to do their usual by the look of it and follow the n64 formulae, and release a games console far too late and majorly overpriced. (so here come the pokenmon once again)

So were left with the ps2, what a dissapointment.

Also were are the development kits??? Were we not promised that the real third generation consoles would be great for the home programmer?

Plus when a Large company like Sony having just released a new console is already talking about playstation 3 (having already got a working console that's 12 ps2's in one box)iam decidly worried.

If this is the future, then iam staying with my ORIGINAL Playstation!

Sun 14/01/01 at 18:35
Regular
I probably will, depending on price.

But will you

YES

MAYBE

NO

?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.