GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Matta thinks he can win in '04......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 17:31
Regular
Christiano Da Matta says he can become F1 champ within 2 years, like Jacques Villeneuve. A few points, Chris:

1- Villeneuve drove for Williams, who won races by their second season and have won several championships.

2- Toyota were 10th last year (debut season, ho ho ho) with 2 points- behind Minardi-Asiatech!

3- The new Toyota is crap, like their road mcars.

4- He hasn't driven on most of the F1 circuits (Villeneuve had practised at several).

5- From what he's said (champ? CHUMP more like.) he must de dimmer than Uzbekistani lightbulbs.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
der nazi wrote:
> And you have a sock called Bob as well. SURE YOU'RE WRITING THIS WITH
> YOUR BRAIN SWITCHED ON????

---

Yes, I'm fairly sure about that one.

I wasn't being entirely serious in the first place anyway, hence the ;-) symbol I carefully placed at the end of the post.

But I'm not totally dismissing him - you never know what can happen in football, and it's the same with F1. Of course he won't win the championship, unless something very drastic happens along the way, but as far as you know, he could be driving in a Ferrari or a Williams next year. Odds on that he won't be, but you just can't tell.

And half the points you made aren't even valid anyway. Toyota was in it's debut season last year - what were you expecting of them? Podium positions in every race? Pah.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
der nazi wrote:
> 3- The new Toyota is crap, like their road mcars.

Heh

Obviously you haven't ever been behind the wheel of a Supra or a Celica!
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
der nazi wrote:
> Christiano Da Matta says he can become F1 champ within 2 years, like
> Jacques Villeneuve. A few points, Chris:

> 2- Toyota were 10th last year (debut season, ho ho ho) with 2 points-
> behind Minardi-Asiatech!

First season performance doesn't mean that much. Toyota did rather well on a few tracks.

> 3- The new Toyota is crap, like their road mcars.

We'll have to see about that. I'll reserve judgement for a little while.

> 4- He hasn't driven on most of the F1 circuits (Villeneuve had
> practised at several).

He will have done by 2004 though. I don't think he will win the championship in 2004.

> 5- From what he's said (champ? CHUMP more like.) he must de dimmer
> than Uzbekistani lightbulbs.

It's good that he is aiming for something although it's unlikely.
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
AfroJoe wrote:
> You never know...
>
> Of course, I wouldn't put a single penny on him winning a race this
> season, but who knows, Ferrari might do a shock deal with him... ;-)

And you have a sock called Bob as well. SURE YOU'RE WRITING THIS WITH YOUR BRAIN SWITCHED ON????
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You never know...

Of course, I wouldn't put a single penny on him winning a race this season, but who knows, Ferrari might do a shock deal with him... ;-)
Thu 06/03/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Christiano Da Matta says he can become F1 champ within 2 years, like Jacques Villeneuve. A few points, Chris:

1- Villeneuve drove for Williams, who won races by their second season and have won several championships.

2- Toyota were 10th last year (debut season, ho ho ho) with 2 points- behind Minardi-Asiatech!

3- The new Toyota is crap, like their road mcars.

4- He hasn't driven on most of the F1 circuits (Villeneuve had practised at several).

5- From what he's said (champ? CHUMP more like.) he must de dimmer than Uzbekistani lightbulbs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.