GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God bless Smernof"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 17:17
Regular
This story is fictional any similarities between this and your own life are purely coincidental.

January 1st
11.27am
WOOHOO! Good morning world, good morning diary, and why not, good morning moderately priced Argos alarm clock.

Ok, I need to calm down.

11.35am (one coffee later)
I know I have never written in you or one of the many other diaries that I have accumulated over the years from different elderly relatives on birthdays and other such special occasions, but this is mainly due to never having had anything interesting enough to write about. Well this all changed at about 11.15pm last night.

I LOST MY VIRGINITY! I think its one of those life defining moments, when you really become a man. Other such moments include, discovering your first pubic hair, the first time you realise you have the ability to grow a full moustache, waking up to find your very first chest hair. Come to think of it, most of the defining moments in a man’s life seem to involve some sort of body hair.
So, if you couple the fact that last night I had sex for the very first time and this morning I discovered my first chest hair (just to right of my left nipple), you can begin to understand just how masculine I am feeling at this moment.

I think it’s a little strange that having felt less then a man for years, that both these events happened for me at the same time. Maybe there connected in some way? Maybe the more times you have sex the more hairy you become? If this in fact turns out to be the case, hats of to Pete Sampras. Who would think that after 5 hours of tennis that you would have the energy?
Anyway, I digress. It was a wonderful moment, and one that I will remember for the rest of my life. You know the story,

December 31st
10.30pm
*Boy meets girl*

10.31pm
*Girl politely listens to boy’s nonsensical waffle*

10.31pm – 11.12pm
*Girl drinks around seven Smernof Ice’s*

11.12pm
*Girl starts to believe she misjudged boy and he is in fact much better looking then first thought*

11.15pm
*Boy and girl get pelvic*

That old chestnut.

I did enjoy last night, very much so in fact. But oh, my, god I am glad that it’s over and done with.
I liken losing ones virginity to having the Tuberculosis inoculation. You know, you here about it from older people after it’s happened to them. As you get older you know that the time is getting closer and closer, and then when the time comes…as it turns out, you needn’t have worried so much…because it’s all over in a matter of seconds anyway.

Upon waking up this morning I then had to endure the ranting about how this was a "one time thing", how "it was the alcohol" and I was to "never tell anyone". I swore I wouldn’t tell, so this is between you and me diary.

GOD BLESS SMERNOF!!

Thanks for reading
Fri 07/03/03 at 00:53
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Goatboy wrote:
> Smirnoff.

Gezundheit.
Fri 07/03/03 at 00:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Smirnoff.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:06
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Maybe it works better with a Raaa, instead of a Boo.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I know, I tried it at the gym earlier. Ah well, at least I made her scream in one respect.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:49
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> You don't need drugs to have sex with beautiful women.
>
> You just have to take them by surprise...

*sneak*

*sneak*

*sneak*

*jumps out*

BOO!!!!!!

I remain to be convinced of this approach.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
phi11ip wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> Maybe the more times you have sex the
> more hairy you become? If this in fact turns out to be the case,
> hats
> off to Pete Sampras.
>
> haahah!
>
> I loved that bit!
>
> And I've got to tell you this because it's annoying me...
>
> "Smirnoff"

Thanks, and my sister also pointed out my spellig mispake when she read it.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Maybe the more times you have sex the
> more hairy you become? If this in fact turns out to be the case, hats
> off to Pete Sampras.

haahah!

I loved that bit!

And I've got to tell you this because it's annoying me...

"Smirnoff"
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I was joking, it is genuinely made up.
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:34
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Odin wrote:
> Is this guy you?
>
> Nope, read the very top...fake, made up...ahem.

good cover up
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Odin wrote:
> Is this guy you?

Nope, read the very top...fake, made up...ahem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.