GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It will be good when............"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/01/01 at 18:21
Regular
There is the ultimate home entertainment system. I`m talking about when a unit has the capable power of current DVD player`s (and better) in other words high quality, but also can play top of the range games and surf the net, and play multiplayer games on the net.
The PS2 has come out and is not the best for DVD movies, but the X-box looks like it maybe better, but will it again sacrifice the DVD side for the gaming side.
I`d like to see a unit that has the best of all worlds, high quality DVD movies (picture & sound), high quality games, and a good internet connection, ......now wouldn`t that be nice:)

Who ever made it would make quite a bit of money me thinks.
Sun 14/01/01 at 18:21
Regular
There is the ultimate home entertainment system. I`m talking about when a unit has the capable power of current DVD player`s (and better) in other words high quality, but also can play top of the range games and surf the net, and play multiplayer games on the net.
The PS2 has come out and is not the best for DVD movies, but the X-box looks like it maybe better, but will it again sacrifice the DVD side for the gaming side.
I`d like to see a unit that has the best of all worlds, high quality DVD movies (picture & sound), high quality games, and a good internet connection, ......now wouldn`t that be nice:)

Who ever made it would make quite a bit of money me thinks.
Sun 14/01/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Someone is probably going to respond by saying your dream machine already exists in the form of their PC.
Sun 14/01/01 at 20:35
Your Dream machine already exsists in the form of my PC, a powerfull P133 processor, with a 40X CD-rom drive a 2G HD and a whopping 32 MB of Ram. Actually, my PC isnt powerful...Im going to cry.
But seriously the X-box may provide a solution to many of those dreams should rumours turn out to be true, but on the other hand maybe you should just buy a top of the range PC.
Mon 15/01/01 at 00:09
Regular
I have a top-of-the-range PC from Special reserve, but DVD`s are better played on my DVD player, the picture is better, and is a better overall "watching a movie experience".
I would just like to see it all combined sometime in the future....best of both worlds:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.