GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eclipse: SRW Cruiserweight Title Ladder Match: Stone Edge (Jericho15) (c) vs Cong Man"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
Welcome back to SRW Eclipse, and we’re getting set here for what possibly could be this week’s main event, as The Cong Man finally gets his shot at rival Stone Edge (Jericho15), and the SRW Cruiserweight Championship! This feud has been going on for months now, and it began a couple of weeks before SRW Spun Out when Stone Edge interrupted the then-injured Cong Man during a promo…

“Cong looks around the arena before looking back at Stone Edge. He grabs the mic back. “I can honestly say that I will never lay down for a piece of garbage like you.” Stone Edge shrugs and walks away. “Now as I was sayi...” *CRACK!* STONE EDGE JUST HIT CONG MAN RIGHT ON THE FOREHEAD WITH A KENDO STICK!!! He drags a dazed Cong back to his feet and throws him over the top rope to the floor! That’s no way to treat an injured legend! Stone Edge follows Cong Man to the floor and OH MY GOD NO!!! He picks up Cong Man’s wheelchair AND SMASHES IT INTO CONG’S INJURED LEG!!! Cong screams so loudly even the people in the cheap seats, with the obscured view at the very back of the SRW arena can hear him! Stone Edge makes a sharp exit as the locker room empties to come and help Cong.”

Then, at Spun Out, Stone Edge (Jericho15) tried to interfere in a match only to be thwarted in a rather trivial way…

“Wait, look who’s rolling down the entrance ramp! IT’S CAW WORLD CHAMPION, THE CONG MAN! The audience are going insane but Stone Edge (Jericho15) doesn’t seem to realize, and The Cong Man is travelling at quite a pace on that wheelchair, straight towards him! CRACK!! OH MAN, HE JUST RAMMED INTO STONE EDGE (JERICHO15) WITH SO MUCH FORCE IT SENT HIM TUMBLING OVER THE WHEELCHAIR BEFORE LANDING WITH A THUMP TO THE FLOOR BELOW!”

The two men kept their eyes on each-other over the next month or so before Burnout arrived, where Reaver (Ant) was cutting a promo over his lost Tag Team Titles backstage…

“Just as Reaver (Ant) says this, laughter can be heard behind them. They turn to face the locker room door, where Cong Man is standing, laughing at his foes misfortune! He’s been preparing for his huge Cruiserweight Title Ladder match with rival Stone Edge (Jericho15) later, but he’s taken some time out to taunt his all-time rival! Reaver looks furious, “you sorry son of a-“
CLANG!! IT’S STONE EDGE, WITH A STEEL CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD OF CONG MAN! WHERE THE HELL DID HE COME FROM!? CONG MAN IS OUT COLD! Stone Edge (Jericho15) smiles evilly before leaving his future opponent in a crumpled mess, whilst The Elements look on in shock…”

And finally, in the CAW main event at Burnout the two clashed again when both interfered…

“Hawk (AfroJoe) and now he goes to the top rope to finish this himself, he’s looking for his trademark Elbow Drop! But Cong Man is up, and he shoves Hawk off the top rope, and Hawk smashes into the security barrier in the outside! But now here comes the man Congie will face later, it’s Stone Edge (Jericho15)! Stone Edge sneaks up behind him, and delivers a Reverse Neckbreaker on the outside! Meanwhile to the crowd’s delight, Scotty Dogg (Figo) has rolled Hawk (AfroJoe) back into the ring, and is on the top rope! CCCRRRAAAZZZYYYSSSAAAUUULLLTTT – WHAM! MAJOR HANG TIME, AND TREMENDOUS IMPACT! HOOK OF THE LEG! ONE!!! TWO!!! AND STONE EDGE (JERICHO15) PULLS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING! WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT!?
He’s screaming at the struggling Cong Man, “yeah, how’d you like that! I just cost your little buddy the title, you punk!”

Hawk (AJ) went onto defend the title, and Cong Man is livid over all the punishment he’s taken from Stone Edge recently…will he get revenge, and the Cruiser Title? Find out here on Eclipse.

“KEEP ROLLIN’ ROLLIN’ ROLLIN’!” This sell-out crowd here at SR Towers erupt with boos and jeers as the SRW Cruiserweight Champion cockily makes his way to the ring, which is surrounded by four ladders by the way! Stone Edge (Jericho15) holds his belt aloft proudly, and from what we know he’s pretty damn confident over this match…Cong Man is battered and bruised, but remember, he is also one of the most successful, popular and talented CAW wrestlers ever.

“IT BEGAN IN AFRIKA-KA-KA-KA!!” A HUGE pop goes up as the challenger steps out from behind the curtain, it’s 2-time CAW World Champion The Cong Man! He’s back in regular action here at SRW, and the fans love it! He sprints to the ring and wastes no time to celebrate, knocking a surprised Stone Edge down with a powerful clothesline!

DING DING!

Cong Man stomps away on the champion, before whipping him into the ropes and nailing a Back Body Drop! Cong Man continues the assault as Stone Edge tries desperately to escape into the corner, but Cong Man just stomps a mudhole in him! Revenge is sweet for Congie! Stone Edge rolls to the outside, but Congie shows great agility to catapulting himself out of the ring and straight into a Flying Crossbody!

Cong Man celebrates passionately, before turning and CRACK! STONE EGDE SMACKS HIM IN THE TEMPLE WITH THE CORNER OF A LADDER! Explosive start here to this Cruiser Title match! Cong Man is down and Stone Edge lifts the ladder above his head, and brings it crashing down – but Cong Man scrambles out of the way and Stone Edge literally jars his elbows and wrists! He wanted to end it right there!

Cong Man is back in the ring and signaling for Stone Edge to join him! Stone Edge looks a little unsure, and then…well, he’s looking up at the ramp confusedly…but there’s no one there. Cong Man sees this and turns to look, expecting some interference…and Stone Edge pounces, sliding into the ring and knocking him down from behind! He hoists Congie to his feet and whips him into the ropes, before meeting with a Lou Thesz Press! Stone Edge follows up with numerous shots to the side of the face, and then an elbow drop to the sternum.

As Cong Man struggles to his feet, Stone Edge delivers a brutal knee to the side of the head! Now he looks to show why he is the Cruiser Champion, as he climbs to the top rope and waits for his opponent to get up…MISSILE DROPKICK! Great technique from Stone Edge and he falls into a cover, before referee Teddy Long (Tony) reminds him that he has to climb the ladder to reach the belt hanging from the ceiling.

Stone Edge curses loudly, and a mother in the front row covers her young son’s ears and shouts at him, berating his bad language! Stone Edge is heading to the outside, I thought he was a professional, he should be ignoring this…but wait, all he’s doing is picking up a ladder. The woman continues to scream at him, before tipping a whole can of Special Reserve Beer all over him! Stone Edge (Jericho15) is soaked!

Stone Edge stands in shock for a moment, before setting up the ladder against the ring. He turns to face the woman, boiling over with rage, and then grabs her head! This is disgusting, what’s he gonna do! BUT CONG MAN WITH A BASEBALL SLIDE DROPKICK, SENDING THE LADDER INTO THE BACK OF STONE EDGE! Stone Edge is knocked over the security barrier, and the woman is knocked down too! I guess she got what she deserved too, if she doesn’t like the language used here in SRW she shouldn’t take her children to see it!

Cong Man stands the ladder up on the outside, and begins to climb to the top…he reaches the final rung, and looks down at the struggling Stone Edge who is still submerged by fans…they see Cong Man and move out of the way, and Cong Man seens the opportunity! The Porté Malebó Splash from the top of the ladder – WHAM! WHAT AMAZING HANG TIME AND IMPACT, AS CONG MAN NAILS HIS VERY OWN VERSION OF THE SHOOTING STAR PRESS OFF THE TOP OF A LADDER!

Both men are down, but it’s Stone Edge (Jericho15) who is really in trouble…especially with Scotty Dogg (Figo) sprinting to the ringside area! The fans are going wild, Stone Edge screwed this guy out of the CAW World Title at Burnout, and he wants vengeance! He laughs sadistically as he slaps Congie encouragingly on the back, before lifting Stone Edge above his head and tossing him into the ring!

Scotty now stalks the Cruiserweight Champion, and the crowd are on their feet, they can’t wait for this! Scotty Dogg (Figo) hasn’t said a word since the match at Burnout, but as we know actions speak louder than words! Stone Edge turns, straight into the SCOTT BOTTOM – WHAM! The impact echoed all round the arena! There’s no DW to save Stone Edge this time, and Anarchy has already said he doesn’t want to continue as a tag team with him! And also, Crusher (Tazz) and Rat (allardini) were given the night off tonight – Stone Edge is all on his own! Scotty leaves the arena to a great reception, and Cong Man is now back in the ring!

He’s bought a ladder with him, and he sets it up right over Stone Edge, before beginning the long climb upwards…but Stone Edge has dazedly grabbed his foot, he’s not done yet. Cong Man drops down and tries to shake him off, but Stone Edge pulls with all his might and Cong Man clutters into the standing ladder! Stone Edge scrambles to his feet and shakes his head, before following up with a Running Dropkick to the face!

Stone Edge then plants Cong Man with a technically sound overhead suplex, he’s back in control of this match. Just as Congie manages to get up, he’s back on the canvas again as Stone Edge nails a painful trademark DDT! Stone Edge (Jericho15) is back on top here in this SRW Cruiserweight Championship match, and to be honest he’s dominated much of the bout so far…and now he’s looking to finish it off, as he tries to lock in The Walls!

But Cong Man rolls over so that Stone Edge is on his stomach and goes for a modified version of the Camel Clutch –The Banana Peel! Stone Edge is screaming in pain and the fans are screaming for him to tap, they want a new Cruiserweight Champion! But somehow he manages to grab the bottom rope, and the referee breaks the hold, but Cong Man just pulls him back to the middle of the ring and goes for it again!

But Stone Edge counters with a modified Hip Toss, and then puts Congie into a painful Armbar! Congie leaps to his feet Rock-style and uses all his force to whip Stone Edge into the ropes, and he meets him with a big boot to the face! He then holds Stone Edge’s legs apart, and delivers the Banana Split! Stone Edge holds his groinal area in pain, as Cong Man brings not one, but two ladders into the ring, and sets them up!

Cong Man is about to climb one but Stone Edge (Jericho15) trips him up, and pummels him brutally! Stone Edge finally relinquishes and sees his opportunity, as he works his way up the ladder right underneath the belt! It’s a long way up, and Cong Man is stirring, he won’t have enough time! Stone Edge sees this a little over halfway up the ladder, and turns so that he is facing Cong Man…no way…LOW DOWN – WHAM! THE IMPACT ECHOED ALL AROUND THE ARENA!

Stone Edge jumps up and celebrates wildly, that was his trademark top rope finisher! This is met by raucous boos and jeers from the fans, but there’s no doubt, Stone Edge (Jericho15) has been very impressive so far! He’s still celebrating in the ring, why doesn’t he climb the ladder and grab the belt first? Finally he does so, but he climbs arrogantly, stopping at every rung to wave to the crowd…Cong Man is still motionless…

But wait, Cong Man just leapt to his feet! Wow! And now he’s dashing up the ladder, LOW BLOW TO STONE EDGE! Cong Man turns along with Stone Edge to face the ring, and then puts Stone Edge onto his shoulders…oh man…ELECTRIC CHAIR DROP FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER – CRACK!!!! NO WAY, STONE EDGE’S FACE CRASHED AGAINST THE LADDER THAT WAS STANDING OPPOSITE HIM, BEFORE SMASHING INTO THE CANVAS BELOW! BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE!

This place has erupted, what an awesome and brutal maneuver by The Cong Man! He’s holding his back in pain at the impact though, and can’t take advantage, and somehow Stone Edge is conscious! I don’t think he can quite believe what just happened though!

Cong Man picks up Stone Edge, and…well, this is strange…he’s put the two ladders quite close together, and…he’s laying Stone Edge across the two ladders a couple of feet up! Stone Edge is hanging across the two ladders, stomach facing the canvas! And now Cong Man is climbing to the top, if he jumps and hits from here he could easily snap Stone Edge’s back in half! He’s gonna kill him! CONG MAN JUMPS, LOOKINF A FROG SPLASH!

BUT STONE EDGE (JERICHO15) SOMEHOW ESCAPES AND ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY – WHAM! CONG MAN LITERALLY SMASHES INTO THE CANVAS, PROBABLY KNOCKING HIM OUT COLD! IF HE HAD ONLY GONE FOR THE BELT, HE’D BE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION BY NOW!

As both men struggle to their feet, we look up at the Cruiserweight belt that is still hanging from the ceiling…look how much it means to these men! Carnage has been wreaked out here tonight! And we’re not done yet, as Cong Man begins to climb one ladder and Stone climbs the other! On the way they continue to throw the odd punch, but their main concern here is just to reach the top! They’re both their, and desperately grabbing for the belt! STONE EGDE GRABS CONG MAN BY THE THROAT! HE’S GONNA GO FOR A MASSIVE CHOKESLAM!

Cong Man manages to counter with a kick to the gut, and another! The ladders are swinging from side to side perilously, and Cong Man is trying to bring Stone Edge across to his! This is insane! Cong Man succeeds, and he suddenly screams “CONGO BONGO BABY!” No way is he gonna go for the Congo Bongo, surely! But Stone Edge scampers to the other side of the ladder, and Cong Man follows! They’re chasing each-other round a ladder!

Finally they stop, and stare at each-other across the ladder…wait, Stone Edge is desperately kicking against the top rope…what’s he…he’s trying to force the ladder over! IT’S TOPPLING, WITH CONG MAN UNDERNEATH – CRASH!! THE LADDER SMASHES INTO THE CANVAS, AND CONG MAN TAKES THE FULL FORCE OF IT AS WELL AS STONE EDGE! THAT’S PROBABLY CAUSED INTERNAL DAMAGE!

Stone Edge (Jericho15) now warily picks up the lifeless Cong Man, and plants him with a devastating POWER STONE! This has gotta be all over! Stone Edge (Jericho15) slowly climbs the ladder and takes the belt, successfully defending his title to the crowd’s disgust!

He staggers backstage whilst officials help Cong Man – both men had many opportunities to win the match, and this could easily have gone either way, but it’s Stone Edge who has proved himself tonight on Eclipse.

The winner of this match, and still SRW Cruiserweight Champion: Stone Edge (Jericho15)

Thanks for reading, Ant.

PS- This is a poor match, I know it is. I was a bit uninspired to be honest, and some parts of it are just stupid…but it’s late anyway, so here it is.
Tue 11/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
"..."
What's the difference between me and Triple H?

I can take bumps and I don't mind jobbing to a newcomer...

I crack me up.
Sack Hunter.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
Honestly Scott, I thought it was a poor match, I didn't enjoy writing it. :D
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:17
Regular
Bah, Ant and his stupid sympathy vote comments *moans, grumbles* :)

Nah, only joking, It was a great match with some cool little spots.
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, cheers for the replies guys.
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, Ant, that was poor. Really poor...

If by poor, you mean top quality. :-)

Really, that was a great match - full of action, and it was quite high-flying too, especially when there were ladders involved. Excellent stuff, just like I was expecting. :-)

Well done to Stone Edge (J15).
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
That was no poor match. That was a great match! I liked the crowds involvment with the women and the "special reserve beer"! That ruled!

The best thing was Stone Edge winning with the great Power Stone though! Remember, next week on Eclipse, Stone Edge will speak for the first time about Anarchy leaving DoA, about his unsuccessful tag-team title match and also about his successful cruiserweight title defence!

Well done Ant!
Thu 06/03/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I wouldn't sell yourself short, Ant. True, it isn't your greatest match but it's pretty damn good.
Thu 06/03/03 at 06:55
Regular
Poor match? You think that was a poor match?

I loved it! That match took the feud to another level. It was brutal stuff, could have gone either way really. I loved the way you made the moves sound that extra bit better with the crowd reaction. That was very well written Ant.

Well done Stone Edge, unlucky Congie. Great match Ant. Enjoyed it from top to bottom. You could make any crap wrestler sound good with that writing.
Wed 05/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
Welcome back to SRW Eclipse, and we’re getting set here for what possibly could be this week’s main event, as The Cong Man finally gets his shot at rival Stone Edge (Jericho15), and the SRW Cruiserweight Championship! This feud has been going on for months now, and it began a couple of weeks before SRW Spun Out when Stone Edge interrupted the then-injured Cong Man during a promo…

“Cong looks around the arena before looking back at Stone Edge. He grabs the mic back. “I can honestly say that I will never lay down for a piece of garbage like you.” Stone Edge shrugs and walks away. “Now as I was sayi...” *CRACK!* STONE EDGE JUST HIT CONG MAN RIGHT ON THE FOREHEAD WITH A KENDO STICK!!! He drags a dazed Cong back to his feet and throws him over the top rope to the floor! That’s no way to treat an injured legend! Stone Edge follows Cong Man to the floor and OH MY GOD NO!!! He picks up Cong Man’s wheelchair AND SMASHES IT INTO CONG’S INJURED LEG!!! Cong screams so loudly even the people in the cheap seats, with the obscured view at the very back of the SRW arena can hear him! Stone Edge makes a sharp exit as the locker room empties to come and help Cong.”

Then, at Spun Out, Stone Edge (Jericho15) tried to interfere in a match only to be thwarted in a rather trivial way…

“Wait, look who’s rolling down the entrance ramp! IT’S CAW WORLD CHAMPION, THE CONG MAN! The audience are going insane but Stone Edge (Jericho15) doesn’t seem to realize, and The Cong Man is travelling at quite a pace on that wheelchair, straight towards him! CRACK!! OH MAN, HE JUST RAMMED INTO STONE EDGE (JERICHO15) WITH SO MUCH FORCE IT SENT HIM TUMBLING OVER THE WHEELCHAIR BEFORE LANDING WITH A THUMP TO THE FLOOR BELOW!”

The two men kept their eyes on each-other over the next month or so before Burnout arrived, where Reaver (Ant) was cutting a promo over his lost Tag Team Titles backstage…

“Just as Reaver (Ant) says this, laughter can be heard behind them. They turn to face the locker room door, where Cong Man is standing, laughing at his foes misfortune! He’s been preparing for his huge Cruiserweight Title Ladder match with rival Stone Edge (Jericho15) later, but he’s taken some time out to taunt his all-time rival! Reaver looks furious, “you sorry son of a-“
CLANG!! IT’S STONE EDGE, WITH A STEEL CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD OF CONG MAN! WHERE THE HELL DID HE COME FROM!? CONG MAN IS OUT COLD! Stone Edge (Jericho15) smiles evilly before leaving his future opponent in a crumpled mess, whilst The Elements look on in shock…”

And finally, in the CAW main event at Burnout the two clashed again when both interfered…

“Hawk (AfroJoe) and now he goes to the top rope to finish this himself, he’s looking for his trademark Elbow Drop! But Cong Man is up, and he shoves Hawk off the top rope, and Hawk smashes into the security barrier in the outside! But now here comes the man Congie will face later, it’s Stone Edge (Jericho15)! Stone Edge sneaks up behind him, and delivers a Reverse Neckbreaker on the outside! Meanwhile to the crowd’s delight, Scotty Dogg (Figo) has rolled Hawk (AfroJoe) back into the ring, and is on the top rope! CCCRRRAAAZZZYYYSSSAAAUUULLLTTT – WHAM! MAJOR HANG TIME, AND TREMENDOUS IMPACT! HOOK OF THE LEG! ONE!!! TWO!!! AND STONE EDGE (JERICHO15) PULLS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING! WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT!?
He’s screaming at the struggling Cong Man, “yeah, how’d you like that! I just cost your little buddy the title, you punk!”

Hawk (AJ) went onto defend the title, and Cong Man is livid over all the punishment he’s taken from Stone Edge recently…will he get revenge, and the Cruiser Title? Find out here on Eclipse.

“KEEP ROLLIN’ ROLLIN’ ROLLIN’!” This sell-out crowd here at SR Towers erupt with boos and jeers as the SRW Cruiserweight Champion cockily makes his way to the ring, which is surrounded by four ladders by the way! Stone Edge (Jericho15) holds his belt aloft proudly, and from what we know he’s pretty damn confident over this match…Cong Man is battered and bruised, but remember, he is also one of the most successful, popular and talented CAW wrestlers ever.

“IT BEGAN IN AFRIKA-KA-KA-KA!!” A HUGE pop goes up as the challenger steps out from behind the curtain, it’s 2-time CAW World Champion The Cong Man! He’s back in regular action here at SRW, and the fans love it! He sprints to the ring and wastes no time to celebrate, knocking a surprised Stone Edge down with a powerful clothesline!

DING DING!

Cong Man stomps away on the champion, before whipping him into the ropes and nailing a Back Body Drop! Cong Man continues the assault as Stone Edge tries desperately to escape into the corner, but Cong Man just stomps a mudhole in him! Revenge is sweet for Congie! Stone Edge rolls to the outside, but Congie shows great agility to catapulting himself out of the ring and straight into a Flying Crossbody!

Cong Man celebrates passionately, before turning and CRACK! STONE EGDE SMACKS HIM IN THE TEMPLE WITH THE CORNER OF A LADDER! Explosive start here to this Cruiser Title match! Cong Man is down and Stone Edge lifts the ladder above his head, and brings it crashing down – but Cong Man scrambles out of the way and Stone Edge literally jars his elbows and wrists! He wanted to end it right there!

Cong Man is back in the ring and signaling for Stone Edge to join him! Stone Edge looks a little unsure, and then…well, he’s looking up at the ramp confusedly…but there’s no one there. Cong Man sees this and turns to look, expecting some interference…and Stone Edge pounces, sliding into the ring and knocking him down from behind! He hoists Congie to his feet and whips him into the ropes, before meeting with a Lou Thesz Press! Stone Edge follows up with numerous shots to the side of the face, and then an elbow drop to the sternum.

As Cong Man struggles to his feet, Stone Edge delivers a brutal knee to the side of the head! Now he looks to show why he is the Cruiser Champion, as he climbs to the top rope and waits for his opponent to get up…MISSILE DROPKICK! Great technique from Stone Edge and he falls into a cover, before referee Teddy Long (Tony) reminds him that he has to climb the ladder to reach the belt hanging from the ceiling.

Stone Edge curses loudly, and a mother in the front row covers her young son’s ears and shouts at him, berating his bad language! Stone Edge is heading to the outside, I thought he was a professional, he should be ignoring this…but wait, all he’s doing is picking up a ladder. The woman continues to scream at him, before tipping a whole can of Special Reserve Beer all over him! Stone Edge (Jericho15) is soaked!

Stone Edge stands in shock for a moment, before setting up the ladder against the ring. He turns to face the woman, boiling over with rage, and then grabs her head! This is disgusting, what’s he gonna do! BUT CONG MAN WITH A BASEBALL SLIDE DROPKICK, SENDING THE LADDER INTO THE BACK OF STONE EDGE! Stone Edge is knocked over the security barrier, and the woman is knocked down too! I guess she got what she deserved too, if she doesn’t like the language used here in SRW she shouldn’t take her children to see it!

Cong Man stands the ladder up on the outside, and begins to climb to the top…he reaches the final rung, and looks down at the struggling Stone Edge who is still submerged by fans…they see Cong Man and move out of the way, and Cong Man seens the opportunity! The Porté Malebó Splash from the top of the ladder – WHAM! WHAT AMAZING HANG TIME AND IMPACT, AS CONG MAN NAILS HIS VERY OWN VERSION OF THE SHOOTING STAR PRESS OFF THE TOP OF A LADDER!

Both men are down, but it’s Stone Edge (Jericho15) who is really in trouble…especially with Scotty Dogg (Figo) sprinting to the ringside area! The fans are going wild, Stone Edge screwed this guy out of the CAW World Title at Burnout, and he wants vengeance! He laughs sadistically as he slaps Congie encouragingly on the back, before lifting Stone Edge above his head and tossing him into the ring!

Scotty now stalks the Cruiserweight Champion, and the crowd are on their feet, they can’t wait for this! Scotty Dogg (Figo) hasn’t said a word since the match at Burnout, but as we know actions speak louder than words! Stone Edge turns, straight into the SCOTT BOTTOM – WHAM! The impact echoed all round the arena! There’s no DW to save Stone Edge this time, and Anarchy has already said he doesn’t want to continue as a tag team with him! And also, Crusher (Tazz) and Rat (allardini) were given the night off tonight – Stone Edge is all on his own! Scotty leaves the arena to a great reception, and Cong Man is now back in the ring!

He’s bought a ladder with him, and he sets it up right over Stone Edge, before beginning the long climb upwards…but Stone Edge has dazedly grabbed his foot, he’s not done yet. Cong Man drops down and tries to shake him off, but Stone Edge pulls with all his might and Cong Man clutters into the standing ladder! Stone Edge scrambles to his feet and shakes his head, before following up with a Running Dropkick to the face!

Stone Edge then plants Cong Man with a technically sound overhead suplex, he’s back in control of this match. Just as Congie manages to get up, he’s back on the canvas again as Stone Edge nails a painful trademark DDT! Stone Edge (Jericho15) is back on top here in this SRW Cruiserweight Championship match, and to be honest he’s dominated much of the bout so far…and now he’s looking to finish it off, as he tries to lock in The Walls!

But Cong Man rolls over so that Stone Edge is on his stomach and goes for a modified version of the Camel Clutch –The Banana Peel! Stone Edge is screaming in pain and the fans are screaming for him to tap, they want a new Cruiserweight Champion! But somehow he manages to grab the bottom rope, and the referee breaks the hold, but Cong Man just pulls him back to the middle of the ring and goes for it again!

But Stone Edge counters with a modified Hip Toss, and then puts Congie into a painful Armbar! Congie leaps to his feet Rock-style and uses all his force to whip Stone Edge into the ropes, and he meets him with a big boot to the face! He then holds Stone Edge’s legs apart, and delivers the Banana Split! Stone Edge holds his groinal area in pain, as Cong Man brings not one, but two ladders into the ring, and sets them up!

Cong Man is about to climb one but Stone Edge (Jericho15) trips him up, and pummels him brutally! Stone Edge finally relinquishes and sees his opportunity, as he works his way up the ladder right underneath the belt! It’s a long way up, and Cong Man is stirring, he won’t have enough time! Stone Edge sees this a little over halfway up the ladder, and turns so that he is facing Cong Man…no way…LOW DOWN – WHAM! THE IMPACT ECHOED ALL AROUND THE ARENA!

Stone Edge jumps up and celebrates wildly, that was his trademark top rope finisher! This is met by raucous boos and jeers from the fans, but there’s no doubt, Stone Edge (Jericho15) has been very impressive so far! He’s still celebrating in the ring, why doesn’t he climb the ladder and grab the belt first? Finally he does so, but he climbs arrogantly, stopping at every rung to wave to the crowd…Cong Man is still motionless…

But wait, Cong Man just leapt to his feet! Wow! And now he’s dashing up the ladder, LOW BLOW TO STONE EDGE! Cong Man turns along with Stone Edge to face the ring, and then puts Stone Edge onto his shoulders…oh man…ELECTRIC CHAIR DROP FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER – CRACK!!!! NO WAY, STONE EDGE’S FACE CRASHED AGAINST THE LADDER THAT WAS STANDING OPPOSITE HIM, BEFORE SMASHING INTO THE CANVAS BELOW! BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE!

This place has erupted, what an awesome and brutal maneuver by The Cong Man! He’s holding his back in pain at the impact though, and can’t take advantage, and somehow Stone Edge is conscious! I don’t think he can quite believe what just happened though!

Cong Man picks up Stone Edge, and…well, this is strange…he’s put the two ladders quite close together, and…he’s laying Stone Edge across the two ladders a couple of feet up! Stone Edge is hanging across the two ladders, stomach facing the canvas! And now Cong Man is climbing to the top, if he jumps and hits from here he could easily snap Stone Edge’s back in half! He’s gonna kill him! CONG MAN JUMPS, LOOKINF A FROG SPLASH!

BUT STONE EDGE (JERICHO15) SOMEHOW ESCAPES AND ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY – WHAM! CONG MAN LITERALLY SMASHES INTO THE CANVAS, PROBABLY KNOCKING HIM OUT COLD! IF HE HAD ONLY GONE FOR THE BELT, HE’D BE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION BY NOW!

As both men struggle to their feet, we look up at the Cruiserweight belt that is still hanging from the ceiling…look how much it means to these men! Carnage has been wreaked out here tonight! And we’re not done yet, as Cong Man begins to climb one ladder and Stone climbs the other! On the way they continue to throw the odd punch, but their main concern here is just to reach the top! They’re both their, and desperately grabbing for the belt! STONE EGDE GRABS CONG MAN BY THE THROAT! HE’S GONNA GO FOR A MASSIVE CHOKESLAM!

Cong Man manages to counter with a kick to the gut, and another! The ladders are swinging from side to side perilously, and Cong Man is trying to bring Stone Edge across to his! This is insane! Cong Man succeeds, and he suddenly screams “CONGO BONGO BABY!” No way is he gonna go for the Congo Bongo, surely! But Stone Edge scampers to the other side of the ladder, and Cong Man follows! They’re chasing each-other round a ladder!

Finally they stop, and stare at each-other across the ladder…wait, Stone Edge is desperately kicking against the top rope…what’s he…he’s trying to force the ladder over! IT’S TOPPLING, WITH CONG MAN UNDERNEATH – CRASH!! THE LADDER SMASHES INTO THE CANVAS, AND CONG MAN TAKES THE FULL FORCE OF IT AS WELL AS STONE EDGE! THAT’S PROBABLY CAUSED INTERNAL DAMAGE!

Stone Edge (Jericho15) now warily picks up the lifeless Cong Man, and plants him with a devastating POWER STONE! This has gotta be all over! Stone Edge (Jericho15) slowly climbs the ladder and takes the belt, successfully defending his title to the crowd’s disgust!

He staggers backstage whilst officials help Cong Man – both men had many opportunities to win the match, and this could easily have gone either way, but it’s Stone Edge who has proved himself tonight on Eclipse.

The winner of this match, and still SRW Cruiserweight Champion: Stone Edge (Jericho15)

Thanks for reading, Ant.

PS- This is a poor match, I know it is. I was a bit uninspired to be honest, and some parts of it are just stupid…but it’s late anyway, so here it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.