GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Walkers Stadium to stage England clash"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 16:19
Regular
England will take on Serbia-Montenegro in a friendly at Leicester City's Walkers Stadium on June 3.

The game will be the final part of England's preparations for the Euro 2004 qualifier against Slovakia.

Sven-Goran Eriksson's side will have almost a month in which to prepare for the qualifier on June 11 following the end of the domestic season.

Having travelled to South Africa for a friendly and then enjoyed a short training break at La Manga, the squad will return to the United Kingdom to prepare for this friendly against the former Yugoslavia.

Eriksson was looking to face Eastern European opposition in an attempt to prepare for the return fixture against Slovakia, who pushed England close in Bratislava last October before losing 2-1.

I can't wait for this, I will most certainly be going.

What about everyone else?
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Black pepper?"
der nazi wrote:
>
> Nice stadium.

Indeed it is, I'm going there Saturday. :-D
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I don't think they'll score past us, well they shouldn't, anyway.

Wonder what the England team will be.
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'd say 7-1 England.

Nice stadium.
Wed 05/03/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I expect us to win 10-0 or more, and I mean that.
Wed 05/03/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Black pepper?"
I heard £40 quid, don't know if it's true though.

Typical, if it's not Man U, Arseal or some or another no-one is interested.

*sighs*
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
This is fantastic news!

Anyone know how much the tickets will be?
Wed 05/03/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Whoooooh!

Heard about this some time back, never though it were true though. Shall be going as I live half-a-mile away from the stadium.
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:22
"Darkness, always"
If they held the game anywhere near me, I'd go.

Which offers me a stadium choice of Farnborough, Woking or Reading.

I'm not going to travel a great distance to watch england lose to "technically inferior" opposition.
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:19
Regular
England will take on Serbia-Montenegro in a friendly at Leicester City's Walkers Stadium on June 3.

The game will be the final part of England's preparations for the Euro 2004 qualifier against Slovakia.

Sven-Goran Eriksson's side will have almost a month in which to prepare for the qualifier on June 11 following the end of the domestic season.

Having travelled to South Africa for a friendly and then enjoyed a short training break at La Manga, the squad will return to the United Kingdom to prepare for this friendly against the former Yugoslavia.

Eriksson was looking to face Eastern European opposition in an attempt to prepare for the return fixture against Slovakia, who pushed England close in Bratislava last October before losing 2-1.

I can't wait for this, I will most certainly be going.

What about everyone else?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.