GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blu Rays"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/08 at 17:04
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Does anyone have any Blu Rays they want to sell or trade?
Fri 12/12/08 at 11:05
Regular
"Notable"
pb wrote:
> If it doesn't work on PS3 it won't work on any Blu-ray unless
> they're region free.

Yeh mine plays all.
Thu 11/12/08 at 20:56
Regular
"I like turtles"
The US release of Predator is not region free,it is locked on Region A so will not playback in standard UK Blu Ray player's or PS3's (would need a US or chipped player).Source : Here
Thu 11/12/08 at 14:20
"possibly impossible"
If it doesn't work on PS3 it won't work on any Blu-ray unless they're region free.
Thu 11/12/08 at 12:26
Regular
"Notable"
I'll trade Blade Runner if anyone wants...?

Also an American Blu-ray copy of Predator I think should work on Blu-ray players, not PS3s however.
Fri 05/12/08 at 16:22
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay mate check with game, then if they don't offer a decent price then let me know.
Fri 05/12/08 at 16:12
"possibly impossible"
Just looked on ebay. They're not going for much these days, about £5 plus postage each. Might see what GAME offers on Spider-man first just in case.
Fri 05/12/08 at 15:59
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I don't really know what they are worth in fairness and wouldn't want to make an insulting offer unknowingly. If there is a rough figure name it and then all I can say is no or yes isnt it.
Fri 05/12/08 at 15:57
"possibly impossible"
That's fine, I know the feeling. I'd love to get that Mirror's Edge from GAME that's on offer at the moment (£25) but I just can't find any games I can part with other than a few worth £5 each.

Other than that, not really sure how much blu-rays would go for second hand. Feel free to name me a figure if you still want to buy them.
Fri 05/12/08 at 15:47
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha it went for £33. I dunno mate as I don't really have many games Id actually want to part with. I think Ill just leave it. Thanks anyway
Fri 05/12/08 at 15:15
"possibly impossible"
*coughs*

I think everyone must have caught some illness that prevents them getting online.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.