GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There's more than one way to skin a cat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 14:29
Regular
It's always the same. The dossier is passed to my hand and so it begins. Another name, another face, another life to be snuffed out.
They trust me now. They even pay me upfront. I'm good at what I do, you see. The best. I deliver, with no questions asked.

Each hit brings with it a new challenge, a different way of dealing out death. I pride myself on never using the same method twice. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
Perfect murder is a fine art, and I am an artist of the highest order. I strike with immaculate precision. It doesn't have to be digified, just final. There's a beautiful power in what I do.

My mind is alive with memories of death:
Like that woman's pale face beneath the clear veneer of that woodland pool - so peaceful.
Like that black and charred corpse engulfed in the flames of that burning car - so still.
Like the throats of those gangsters cut to sanguine ribbons - flawless.

It's a lonely business being an assassin, when shadows are your only friends, and your personality is the whatever mask you happen to be wearing.
The victim must never know you're there, even if you are dining at their table. This is the golden rule. Disguise is everything. Whether from near or far, the only purpose is to go all the way.

The tools of my trade are many: blades, poisons, strangling wires, my bare hands - there's more than one way to skin a cat. In this line of work, only one thing is true: if your name's on the list, expect to be dead.
Fri 07/03/03 at 22:56
Regular
Cool! Sounds like something from Hitman 2.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Slaveunit wrote:
> If anyone is interested, here's how you actually skin a cat.

That's much more gruesome than what I wrote.
Thu 06/03/03 at 09:42
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If anyone is interested, here's how you actually skin a cat.

1. With a cleaver, remove head just behind ear, remove paws at knee, and tail as much as you can.

2. With a stubby hardblade knife (like a vegetable knife, about 2 inches, but thicker), slice along centre of belly from the neck to the backside.

3. Slice the inside of the back legs from the knee to the slice from stage 2, so the cut looks like a T with the neck down

4. Cut front legs from the knee to the centre

5. With neck up, take the top two flaps of skin from the cross between the legs, and pull up and back, to stretch skin off of neck, alco making sude it comes off the front legs at the same time. Use a stubby softblade knife (like a fish-boning knife) if anything catches.

6. Turn cat belly down, and pull skin from back towards the tail. It should come off in one piece, as long as the back legs are stretched tailward.

Because I am in a different circle of friends, not many people know that I completed a butchers and fishmongers apprentiship in my year out... The above is very similar to a rabbit, though the tail and the back legs are dealt with slightly differently.
Thu 06/03/03 at 00:28
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Mantalpiece wrote:
> although i did write one today whilst i was at school, look into the
> future i think it was called.

Yes I read that, and I even believe that I replied to it :)
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:25
Regular
""It's me u want""
oh right, thats were you get all your experience from...:-)

well ive been a member of SR for 4-5 years and not won a single thing!
*sobs again*
oh well, iam the sort of person that replies and doesnt write topics, so thats probably why.
although i did write one today whilst i was at school, look into the future i think it was called.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Mantalpiece wrote:
> have you renewed or have you just joined?

I have been on here before under a different name. But I recently decided to start again. Don't really know why....
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:17
Regular
""It's me u want""
nope sorry youve won 2!!!

have you renewed or have you just joined?
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:15
Regular
""It's me u want""
black glove, you do some wierd and interesting posts, and youve already won a gameaday and youve only been signed up for 36 days, and ive been here for over 400 days, its not fair...
*sobs*

good posts mate!
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Ah, replies. Thanks :)
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Blank wrote:
> Very nice. Even though you stole the first three letters of my name.

... and the fifth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.