GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look into the future ^_^>"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 13:02
Regular
I am so looking forward to the future!

All the things that will be invented and all the possibilities of people going out and living on the moon! Isnt this great! Well i have always wished that i could go into space and see planets and explore the moon and even possibly 'go where no man has gone before'. I suppose I ought to dream on about the living on the moon bit, emmm that would be nice though. I was watching a documentary on space the other day and they said it is possible to live on the moon but the biggest problem is gravity, but they may have found a way around that.
Ever since I was about 6 I have always wondered what was up in the sky, why are they there? whats there purpose? and will we ever reach them?
This could be possible in the late future.
I think that the series of Star Trek has made a big effect to the point of wanting to go into space. Star Trek fist launched in 1969 or 1966??? and grabbed loads of peoples attention because it was about space 'the unknown'. Of course many didnt believe this could ever be possible but in due time part of it has came about.
If only one day Star Trek would come about and we could do similar in space.
Our biggest problem is of course 'speed' and also 'space junk'. They say that if a single flake of paint hits the windscreen, it could crack.
It is very important that if we were to travel through space that the ship could withhold the impact of many small or large objects impacting it.
But as most of us know there has been a space station already being built, which is our first step to explore outer earth. This in Star Trek terms is the unity one starbase, our first station. From here it will hopefully build ships and also do scientific research on planets in our galaxy. Which thats what it was built for i think.
I think this could happen, but not while im alive. So i will watch Star Trek instead!
Well i hope that all that i have said is not just a wish or a dream but a reality. Just waiting to be discovered.
I am sure that many other things will be invented during this time, like more technologically advanced p.c's and more small gadgets and perhaps cures for cancer, plague and other fatal diseases.
Thanks for reading! :-)
Thu 06/03/03 at 16:49
Regular
""It's me u want""
Ms NY wrote:
> http://www.ananova.com/news/story/
> sm_747591.html?menu=news.latestheadlines
>
>
> yeah well, I guess they've already invented a crap looking cloak.

yep, an optical illusion! well perhaps it will be invented soon!
Thu 06/03/03 at 00:35
Regular
"cachoo"
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/
sm_747591.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

yeah well, I guess they've already invented a crap looking cloak.
Wed 05/03/03 at 20:39
Regular
""It's me u want""
These idea would be really good, especially the vanishing cloak!
Well, i guess we will have to wait and see whats going to happen.

Yes when the space craft go up into space bits drop off, but where do they go and if a ship hit it, there would be nothing left of it!!

Nice ideas though, walking on the moon, have jet packs and have a magic touch so whenever you click your fingers whatever you were thinking about in your mind immediately appears. A bit like sabrina.
One Day ay.
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:08
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Look into the future.... Okay. Apart from seeing nothing but a graveyard with myself six feet under, I'd like to see the following [never gonna happen] stuff invented:

Boots that can walk on water.
Sort of like Jesus Sandals, yet with a bit extra.

Warp portals.
Fancy a day out in the Rocky Mountains? Then go to the local warp station, pay a tenner, and off you go.

Disposable Human creation chambers.
Fancy a night of slap'n'tickle with Holly Valace? Then place a photo of her under the scanner and Bob's your uncle: a perfect clone of her appears in the creation chamber. Quick though, as she will dematerialize in precisely 60 minutes.

A vanishing cloak.
Tired of being nagged at by the wife? Want to spy on your sexy next door neighbour in the shower? Then slip on this snug-fitting cloak and disappear from view.

Er, that's all I can think of. Obviously going to other planets and exploring like Kirk, Spock and Bones would be good.
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Mantalpiece wrote:

> Our biggest problem is of course 'speed' and also 'space junk'. They
> say that if a single flake of paint hits the windscreen, it could
> crack.

Funny they say that, and then every time they launch a ship into space, they jettison the booster rockets and stuff - there must be loads of them up there..

"A potential deathtrap!" as that woman used to say on Watchdog...
Wed 05/03/03 at 13:02
Regular
""It's me u want""
I am so looking forward to the future!

All the things that will be invented and all the possibilities of people going out and living on the moon! Isnt this great! Well i have always wished that i could go into space and see planets and explore the moon and even possibly 'go where no man has gone before'. I suppose I ought to dream on about the living on the moon bit, emmm that would be nice though. I was watching a documentary on space the other day and they said it is possible to live on the moon but the biggest problem is gravity, but they may have found a way around that.
Ever since I was about 6 I have always wondered what was up in the sky, why are they there? whats there purpose? and will we ever reach them?
This could be possible in the late future.
I think that the series of Star Trek has made a big effect to the point of wanting to go into space. Star Trek fist launched in 1969 or 1966??? and grabbed loads of peoples attention because it was about space 'the unknown'. Of course many didnt believe this could ever be possible but in due time part of it has came about.
If only one day Star Trek would come about and we could do similar in space.
Our biggest problem is of course 'speed' and also 'space junk'. They say that if a single flake of paint hits the windscreen, it could crack.
It is very important that if we were to travel through space that the ship could withhold the impact of many small or large objects impacting it.
But as most of us know there has been a space station already being built, which is our first step to explore outer earth. This in Star Trek terms is the unity one starbase, our first station. From here it will hopefully build ships and also do scientific research on planets in our galaxy. Which thats what it was built for i think.
I think this could happen, but not while im alive. So i will watch Star Trek instead!
Well i hope that all that i have said is not just a wish or a dream but a reality. Just waiting to be discovered.
I am sure that many other things will be invented during this time, like more technologically advanced p.c's and more small gadgets and perhaps cures for cancer, plague and other fatal diseases.
Thanks for reading! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.